Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas vs. Aaron Herrera Finalized - Dec. 15, PBC on FS1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i had to look up who herrera was and seen hes ranked 219th on boxrec with 7 losses. what another fantastic pbc match up!!!! How the **** is this **** still running, the match ups are getting worse and worse. Is it really acceptable for vargas to fight someone not even ranked in the top 200? Waste of time for everyone concerned

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
      He could have fought horn or crawford or any of the other top 20 at 147 who dont work with al Haymon. He ran scared to pbc just like mikey garcia and chavez jr. because he knows top rank would make him fight crawford or horn or another tough fight like brook. Instead hes fighting aaron herrera on fs1 and then haymon is going to throw him to the wolves anyway. Im guessing itll be thurman after he comes back.
      Horn is not with TR. And what happens after a Crawford fight ... I just looked at the top 20 rankings. The majority are with Haymon from the beltholders like Spence and Thurman. To the top contenders in Garcia a Porter. Even the lower level top 20 ranked guys lile Luis Collazo are under the PBC brand.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        lol i had to look up who herrera was and seen hes ranked 219th on boxrec with 7 losses. what another fantastic pbc match up!!!! How the **** is this **** still running, the match ups are getting worse and worse. Is it really acceptable for vargas to fight someone not even ranked in the top 200? Waste of time for everyone concerned
        This is standard procedure for Pbc, im not surprised at all by fights like this anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          Horn is not with TR. And what happens after a Crawford fight ... I just looked at the top 20 rankings. The majority are with Haymon from the beltholders like Spence and Thurman. To the top contenders in Garcia a Porter. Even the lower level top 20 ranked guys lile Luis Collazo are under the PBC brand.
          Yes top rank has options on horn for letting him fight Pacquiao. And I just looked to you have kell brook, ponomorov, mathysse, and a handful of others whose names are too long for this lol plus amir khan would be a big fight. There are options after Horn believe that. And if 2 out of the last 3 Crawford opponents were managed by Haymon theres no reason they cant make deals for thurman, spence, porter ect. Unless they run scared like I suspect. Only one that I thinl had enough balls to fight Crawford is Spence

Comment

Working...
          X