Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas vs. Aaron Herrera Finalized - Dec. 15, PBC on FS1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Vargas isn't very bright.
    He gave up a chance to fight on prime time ESPN to go fight on FS1.... Dumb move!
    Yeah that was dumb. I dont know why Vargas gets so much hate??? He tries fight the best? Hes a B Class fighter. Sure he lost to Pac and Bradley but he still would beat 95% out there... And that RTARDED Ref. Stopping the Bradley fight was BS.
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 11-17-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Vargas isn't very bright.
      He gave up a chance to fight on prime time ESPN to go fight on FS1.... Dumb move!
      Who was he gonna fight on ESPN? Top Rank has like 2 welterweights and one is this close to retirement.

Comment

ZZZZZZZzzzzzz

Comment

happy to see diego have another chance in the US. hope he makes the best of it

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            yea but im sure his next fight will be on showtime, vs a porter or khan type. He prob left cause TR has no one for him to fight except crawford
            Maybe... I really don't see Al Haymon caring too much about Jesse Vargas. He'll be used to keep Thurman, Spence, Porter, and even Garcia busy. I don't think he can beat any of those fighters so he'll be sacrificed to them...
            Like someone on here said a few days ago..., he'll be the next Robert Guerrero..
            But hopefully he makes good money getting his ass beat by all them guys I mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Yeah that was dumb. I dont know why Vargas gets so much hate??? He tries fight the best? Hes a B Class fighter. Sure he lost to Pac and Bradley but he still would beat 95% out there... And that RTARDED Ref. Stopping the Bradley fight was BS.
              I like Vargas, I actually met him a couple of years ago in Vegas and actually took some pixs with him.
              But I'll have to disagree with you on this one. I don't think he can beat any of the top welterweights out there. Thurman, Spence, Porter, Garcia, and Crawford will all beat him I think.. He should of stayed with Top Rank and maybe he'd be fighting Jeff Horn for the belt next month...
              But hope it works out for him fighting under Al Haymon. Hope he at least gets paid good if he fights any of the top guys I mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                Who was he gonna fight on ESPN? Top Rank has like 2 welterweights and one is this close to retirement.
                He might of been fighting Jeff Horn for the belt next month. At one time he was in the discussion to fight him for the championship.
                Had he won the fight then Crawford would of been his next fight. Then a rematch of course... You know uncle Bob keeps most of his fighters busy.
                Jesse will probably end up fighting once a year under Al Haymon..

Comment

I don't think Vargas vs Horn was in serious discussion. He was already gone from Top Rank at that time.

Comment

Maybe... I really don't see Al Haymon caring too much about Jesse Vargas. He'll be used to keep Thurman, Spence, Porter, and even Garcia busy. I don't think he can beat any of those fighters so he'll be sacrificed to them...
                    Like someone on here said a few days ago..., he'll be the next Robert Guerrero..
                    But hopefully he makes good money getting his ass beat by all them guys I mentioned.
                    He seems a lil undersized compared to them though. Outside of Spence he would be competitive againt the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      He seems a lil undersized compared to them though. Outside of Spence he would be competitive againt the rest.
                      I think Spence and Crawford would beat him easily no matter what gameplan Jesse brought.
                      I think Thurman would box him to an easy victory. I think Porter would maul him and beat him.
                      The most competitive would be Danny Garcia vs Jesse Vargas.
                      Those are just my thoughts though...

Comment

Working...
                      X