No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua going in on Eddie Chambers on IG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    Well it could be a hack or maybe the video is fake. In the video he doesn't click on AJ's name.. He swipes his finger and another tab gets displayed.
    lol what? Watch it again all the way to the end. He clicks it twice and goes straight to his page. Aj just cucked you guys big time.

Unless it's a hack but he would have said it's a "hack" by now

Comment

aj will lose fans now where will they jump next?

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
        LOL "superior black race"?

That's a joke right? Must have no concept of world history, of why the only areas of Africa that are civilized are from White colonization, and now the influx of Chinese money.

Unless he is one of those crazy dudes who preaches on NYC street corners about every single figure and civilization in history being black.

Lol even in the fight game, there are pretty much just as many white champs as blacks LOL..
        I disagree with his comment obviously, but this comment is just as ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
          LOL "superior black race"?

That's a joke right? Must have no concept of world history, of why the only areas of Africa that are civilized are from White colonization, and now the influx of Chinese money.

Unless he is one of those crazy dudes who preaches on NYC street corners about every single figure and civilization in history being black.

Lol even in the fight game, there are pretty much just as many white champs as blacks LOL..

how many white champions and how many black champions are there?

I guarantee it is pretty close.

no one race dominates boxing. It is a truly globalized sport.

even if you look at history of boxing through all decades, you'll find it's pretty even.

but what is boxing? lol a sport to entertain. that's all..

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
            I disagree with his comment obviously, but this comment is just as ignorant.
            How is it ignorant?

Do you know about the history of Africa?

You are the one who seems to be ignorant of world history.

Comment

I’m not bothered by what he said. I just find it odd that he went after Chambers like that. Also, he should have known better. Him and his team are trying to portray a wholesome image, which I understand. This just hurts that. This makes me think of Dillian Whyte calling him out for being phony at that pres conference. I guess he was right to an extent. I don’t think any less of Joshua though. This is boxing.

Comment

So he is trying to fight Eddie Chambers?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  lol what? Watch it again all the way to the end. He clicks it twice and goes straight to his page. Aj just cucked you guys big time.

Unless it's a hack but he would have said it's a "hack" by now
                  We aren't really as obsessed with race as much over here since the days of Minter. If he said this he's a bit of a knob but it's not going to stop people watching these events.

Also AJ is from Watford which is pretty white. If he was a keen racist he'd have to be a sociopath who never left his house.

Comment

Isn't this always been Aj tho?

Watch his youtube interviews, he's more him in those always an air of arrogance.

Which is fine because he's a boxer and you need confiedence/arrogance or no point getting in the ring.

It'd the media that have crafted a narrative that Aj is a nice guy.

Most fighters out there point out his phony Ness lol Fury did Whyte did as well.

also the **** talk with Wlad in his fight with him showed it as well.

Comment

why eddie chambers?????????

Comment

Working...
                      X