No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua going in on Eddie Chambers on IG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    African Americans have the greatest number of champions per capita than any other ethnic group in the world.
    Using a mere "per capita" isn't accurate; how many blacks try their hand at boxing overall, compared to how many whites, hispanics, asians, etc.

That is how you would properly analyze using "per capita" statistics. Would it really be fair to put everybody in the group, even if they never even laced a glove up?

But since we have no idea, it's best to just simply look at the number of top fighters/champions (since sometimes the two are mutually exclusive) in each division.

I haven't actually counted,but I'd venture a guess the number is pretty close).

Comment

• Originally posted by TMT Hassan View Post
      Untrue, blacks and mexicans are killing the game, only recently a surge of eastern europeans started closing the gap
      "Mexican" IS NOT a racial group; there are White Mexicans of almost pure European heritage (Canelo Alvarez, Carlos Cuadras..) Same with "latino"- there are black latinos like Rigondeuax, and White latinos, like Canelo. And then the stereotypical "latino," which is a mix of White European,and Amerindian (Native American) like Marquez brothers.

It isn't just Eastern Europeans, England has like 13 champions, over half being White.

I bet if somebody did an actual count of top ten fighters, and champions in each division, the tally would be VERY CLOSE as far as blacks, and whites.

Lol PLEASE try to act like Canelo isn't White. You know damn well if that dude spoke English without an accent, nobody would think him anything but White. If he has any native/Amerindian blood, it is a very small percentage, and irrelevant.

Your ignorance of culture, nationality, ethnicity,and race isn't your fault- most people don't know the difference either.
      Last edited by Cheek busting; 11-20-2017, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESAU View Post
        "Mexican" IS NOT a racial group; there are White Mexicans of almost pure European heritage (Canelo Alvarez, Carlos Cuadras..) Same with "latino"- there are black latinos like Rigondeuax, and White latinos, like Canelo. And then the stereotypical "latino," which is a mix of White European,and Amerindian (Native American) like Marquez brothers.

It isn't just Eastern Europeans, England has like 13 champions, over half being White.

I bet if somebody did an actual count of top ten fighters, and champions in each division, the tally would be VERY CLOSE as far as blacks, and whites.

Lol PLEASE try to act like Canelo isn't White. You know damn well if that dude spoke English without an accent, nobody would think him anything but White. If he has any native/Amerindian blood, it is a very small percentage, and irrelevant.

Your ignorance of culture, nationality, ethnicity,and race isn't your fault- most people don't know the difference either.
        daaaaaaaaaaaamn laying down the hammer.....

and well put as well I hate when they use that crap as some sort of measuring stick

Comment

• enslaved and conquered by other races for thousands of years, never had a significant civilization, never invented anything noteworthy, average negroid IQ would be considered legally re-tarded, superior to what?

Comment

• Joshua fans hoping this goes away. Not today sonny

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              Joshua fans hoping this goes away. Not today sonny
              You gonna keep bumping this thread until drama responds? What's the end game here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                You gonna keep bumping this thread until drama responds? What's the end game here?
                no he'll never respond so that's pointless. I just think the silence of the aj fans is hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                  blacks have ruled boxing......let that go. u sound dumb with that.

no one is superior though. but ironic how u don't think the post was just rubbish & u just went on to give (false) examples of how u think whites are superior.

trashbox.
                  Why aren't ****heads like this dude banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by ESAU View Post
                    Using a mere "per capita" isn't accurate; how many blacks try their hand at boxing overall, compared to how many whites, hispanics, asians, etc.

That is how you would properly analyze using "per capita" statistics. Would it really be fair to put everybody in the group, even if they never even laced a glove up?

But since we have no idea, it's best to just simply look at the number of top fighters/champions (since sometimes the two are mutually exclusive) in each division.

I haven't actually counted,but I'd venture a guess the number is pretty close).
                    Lol, not really. I think there are 8 champions of African American descent right now, and that's off the top of my head. And that's not even counting guys like Gervontae Davis who just got stripped or others who vacated from bets like Jermall Charlo.

I think there are like 18 million African Americans right now. Boxing is not even a major sport in the US, if the top athletes now in the NBA or NFL were boxing it would be even worse. Just face it, African Americans and people of West African descent in general just have a genetic advantage when it comes to boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                      Lol, not really. I think there are 8 champions of African American descent right now, and that's off the top of my head. And that's not even counting guys like Gervontae Davis who just got stripped or others who vacated from bets like Jermall Charlo.

I think there are like 18 million African Americans right now. Boxing is not even a major sport in the US, if the top athletes now in the NBA or NFL were boxing it would be even worse. Just face it, African Americans and people of West African descent in general just have a genetic advantage when it comes to boxing.
                      There are just as many European champions - maybe more.

Lol, no, that is a fail. You can't speculate. What if all the Europeans went into boxing rather than soccer?

That is simply not true - West Africans have a genetic advantage for sprinting, that is absolutely true.

But boxing and fighting in general, I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                      X