Mexico vs Puerto Rico Rivalry Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is pathetic:

The Per Capita theory hahahaha.

Ortiz better than Chavez and Salvador SAnchez hhahahaha.

This clown only have 2 close fights that boxers from Puerto Rico did not win really.

Camacho was shot, excusing him but Chavez destroyed him easily, and then he did the same with Rosario.

Trinidad deserved the win vs Oscar because Oscar lost the final rounds, but Canelo lost clearly vs GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      This guy is pathetic:

The Per Capita theory hahahaha.

Ortiz better than Chavez and Salvador SAnchez hhahahaha.

This clown only have 2 close fights that boxers from Puerto Rico did not win really.

Camacho was shot, excusing him but Chavez destroyed him easily, and then he did the same with Rosario.

Trinidad deserved the win vs Oscar because Oscar lost the final rounds, but Canelo lost clearly vs GGG?
      Either you **** English is coming back or your lying/showing lack of knowledge again. Chavez beat Rosario years before he beat Camacho.

Also I gave 3 examples not 2. There's more fights too.

Again, like I said tired of your lies, hypocrisy, elitist attitude and race rooting/hating. Have a good one. I hope you find happiness and a better grasp of this language.

In closing I will say - You have proven to be massively hypocritical pointing out things I didn't mention (nor need to) like a fighter moving up or a fighting struggling to make weight when you refuse to acknowledge it when it's the other way around. Also, many close decisions are opinion based as are comparing who is better between two all-time great boxers. Those things can be respectfully disagreed. Not sure why I have been given the bias tag when we've discovered I am not Puerto Rican, I actually don't care where fighters are from but usually like Mexican fighters more than any, whereas you are pro-Mexico/anti-PR (also anti intelligence). Just look at your sig and your name. Again, nothing wrong with backing your countrymen but it can often cloud one's judgement as it clearly does with you. Your Boxing knowledge isn't that strong either. It caused you to make the following factual errors/flat out lies

* Chavez unified 3 divisions (lies he part unified two) he NEVER EVER EVER unified 130

* Camacho had status of a champ in 1992 (WBO was what the IBO is today and not taken remotely seriously in 1992 and he vacated that prior anyway)

* Valiant defeated Carlos Ortiz. Flat out wrong information or a blatant lie. He lost a wide decision in a non title fight and a knock out in a title fight

* Ortiz ducked the Cuban Napoles

* Chavez beat Camacho, then Rosario (he beat Rosario years prior)

Again, scorecards can be debatable and people in this thread that aren't Puerto Rican think Tito won (I had a draw) but FACTS like the above you were 1000000000000% false on simple as that and that is a lack of proper knowledge not an opinion to be disagreed with. On the subject of scoring it's crazy that you claim Benitez got whupped by Palamino given what the judge said about the sun being in his eyes and basically nobody (including Palamino) claiming it was anything but Benitez. Most would say he won 10 rounds, could have been 12-3. Again, scoring is subjective but your agenda behind that one is clear. It wasn't even close enough to score a 1-2 point fight.

Anyway, like I said. I'm over it I'm not an elitist, bigoted fanboy that absolutely cares where fighters come from. I do appreciate that someone so young (I'm guessing 14/15?) is enthusiastic about this sport we love. I am sure once you grow up and gain some maturity you will be able to discuss it in a more intelligent, respectful manner and not make so many factual errors and maybe, just maybe you will be less insecure and just enjoy the sport more and care so much about where the combatants are from.
      Last edited by chrisJS; 11-20-2017, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Mexico has had more world champs but Puerto Rico is a lot smaller so.... overall Mexico wins my fav was Gomez vs Pintor straight classic brutal 14rd war.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
          Shut your lying ass up. You don’t hang with Mexicans.
          All the Mexicans I know said Canelo won. I have it the same. GGG got a boxing lesson. Canelo reminded me Floyd in there.

What part of PR you from??? You ain’t fooling anybody, bub - saying Camacho was washed up gave you up. Sorry, but Camacho got an ass whooping by Chavez. Take the L and shut up.
          Damn golovkin you still claiming you live in pr. I thought you let that be go by now. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
            Punch stats don't mean a damn thing. They don't tell the whole story. Case in point, you wouldn't be able to know that Oscar ran in the championship rounds!
            The championship rounds AND the last two non championship rounds. Oscar will never admit it. But his strategy of avoid Trinidad by flurry and jumping out of the way was exhausting. He just couldn’t keep doing that so twelve with the pressure Trinidad was putting on. So he kept his distance after the eight in go to. It end up like yory boy campas.

Compu box is made of of reject judges pushing buttons when they think punches land. Easily manipulated and in the case of Oscar easily bought. Case in point the score cards in Canelo s fights against Floyd and Ggg.

Comment

chris and mexican puppet are doing the lords work.

Comment

Sanchez Vs. Gomez
                JC Chavez Vs. Rosario/Camacho
                Margarito Vs. Cotto I
                De La Hoya Vs. Trinidad (We all know who REALLY won)

Comment

In major historic fights mexicans have the advantage. But when you look into a lot of puertorrican boxers see how many mexicans they have beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    The championship rounds AND the last two non championship rounds. Oscar will never admit it. But his strategy of avoid Trinidad by flurry and jumping out of the way was exhausting. He just couldn’t keep doing that so twelve with the pressure Trinidad was putting on. So he kept his distance after the eight in go to. It end up like yory boy campas.

Compu box is made of of reject judges pushing buttons when they think punches land. Easily manipulated and in the case of Oscar easily bought. Case in point the score cards in Canelo s fights against Floyd and Ggg.
                    Compu Box is just too easy to manipulate. If they really cared about corruption, the open scoring would have been put into effect a long time ago. People may argue that a fighter way up may just run and survive but the guy who knows he's down would probably fight a lot harder too, overall.

Comment

oh that's very easy...here's three a) Laporte vs Chavez, b) De La Hoya vs John John Molina, c) Robert Garcia vs John John Molina
                      Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 11-29-2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X