Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte explains Luis Ortiz misunderstanding.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    You mean like the way you British chumps are running from the Wilder fight?
    This is chess not checkers.

Its prize fighting dummy , duhh

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Maybe I'm the only one, but my greater concern here is that Ortiz has a heart condition that required an ER visit. That seems to have just gone right over everyone's head.
      WOW!!!

This is true!
      Great post!

Comment

Victor Conte is a convicted felon ... and one of those felonies to which he plead guilty was distributing steroids.

It’s like getting Charles Manson to say you’re not guilty of murder.

Comment

It was still ortiz's fault at the end of the day. If you take medication, it should be declared regardless. It's a shame they couldn't work this stuff out in a timely fashion so the fight could be salvaged tho.

Comment

I consider you my boy so I don't take this vehement disagreement about Wilder to heart Robbie but.... Seriously? Wilder CHOSE Ortiz. Not the other way around. He'd gladly put his ass to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              This is chess not checkers.

Its prize fighting dummy , duhh
              I doubt Robochamp even knows the word chess. I get it you British fans aren’t used to being on the world stage in boxing and you finally have a fighter that’s worthy. And you want to protect him and don’t want to see him exposed. It’s understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                Victor Conte is a convicted felon ... and one of those felonies to which he plead guilty was distributing steroids.

It’s like getting Charles Manson to say you’re not guilty of murder.
                Funny analogy, but not entirely accurate. Conte is an expert on PEDs. His opinion on such matters carries a lot of weight, provided he has nothing to gain. Does he stand to gain anything in this particular matter?

Comment

So he has a hear condition then? Should he really be fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    So Joshua is a bum? or a has been?
                    He's ducking him by pricing himself out don't you pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Funny analogy, but not entirely accurate. Conte is an expert on PEDs. His opinion on such matters carries a lot of weight, provided he has nothing to gain. Does he stand to gain anything in this particular matter?

ORTIZ is probably on Victor Contes SNAC program.

Why else would ORTIZ grant access to his personal VADA documents/test results?

Comment

Working...
                      X