Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte explains Luis Ortiz misunderstanding.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ice_Man View Post
    interesting. Seems like it was a bit of a witch hunt
    Cant be a witch hunt if Ortiz admitted to smh. Some of y’all need to think before you type.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      i missed the part where wilder fought him... although now he's got the opportunity to in 2018 if he wants it. Although i think wilder would rather be seen as 'avoided' than be seen as 'proven'
      Wilder seems to be down right chasing Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Of course Team Wilder won't fight a threat they are bum seekers or has been seekers
        So Joshua is a bum? or a has been?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Cant be a witch hunt if Ortiz admitted to smh. Some of y’all need to think before you type.
          He admitted to blood pressure medication. Or do you mean the first time he got caught? I guess yeah they should have a tighter leash on him than most

Comment

Maybe I'm the only one, but my greater concern here is that Ortiz has a heart condition that required an ER visit. That seems to have just gone right over everyone's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
              Victor Conte a dodgy mofo tho.
              U got that right Doc.

Robbie B!!! (as they say in the UK) Bloody hell man, your making hard work of it mate. Tired of getting your azz handed to you by a 300 post contender after I exposed Victor Conte (& you) for what you really are on that other thread? ...so you had to start a new one.

Victor Conte
              Balco founder
              Convicted felon that did time.(roids & money laundering)
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BALCO_scandal

Responsible for Barry (no HOF) Bonds...

and Marion (olympic disgrace) Jones

-also-(little known fact)
              Funk bass player with Tower of Power (1977-79)

...after serving his time, was let back into the sports nutrition business.

...oh well.

Thing is, I don't give a fart about Ortiz, he's not very good, I think the only reason he's got this far is that he's a southpaw, and if he's worried about "high blood pressure" maybe he should lay off the fried plantains.

What I take issue is using a crooked deceptive goon like Conte to support a cheater getting back in the ring. I guess who else are you going to call on, Victor Conte, someone who has spent his whole career helping athletes cheat the system and helping them conceal it from the authorities.

Nice try Rob-O

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                U got that right Doc.

Robbie B!!! (as they say in the UK) Bloody hell man, your making hard work of it mate. Tired of getting your azz handed to you by a 300 post contender after I exposed Victor Conte (& you) for what you really are on that other thread? ...so you had to start a new one.
                Everyone know what Conte did in the past, you think you are telling us something new?

Can you dispute anything he said in the video?

Desperate defence of stork legs.

Read the thread, most agree Ortiz just made a simple mistake. You lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Can you dispute anything he said in the video?
                  I'm no PED scientist and neither are you, I'm just pointing out that you look like a fool for using a crooked azz MF to substantiate your Wilder hating bvllshyt.

Face it, you got your azz whooped on that other thread and it's happening again here.... ........and you just can't stop it.

It's OK mate, here's a hanky, wipe your eyes & get the boogers out your nose.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                    I'm no PED scientist and neither are you, I'm just pointing out that you look like a fool for using a crooked azz MF to substantiate your Wilder hating bvllshyt.

Face it, you got your azz whooped on that other thread and it's happening again here.... ........and you just can't stop it.

It's OK mate, here's a hanky, wipe your eyes & get the boogers out your nose.

Telling people what they all already know is getting whooped?

You're weak sauce.

You can't dispute anything he said. You also ignore the video of the doctor confirming that he was prescribed the medication in the ER. Are they corrupt too?

Stork legs fans are pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      You're weak sauce.

LMAO!!!! You Brits really suck at talking trash!!

As pathetically funny as you are, I gotta go, but I'll remember you when Stork Legs comes to collect those belts and you, Hearn, & AJ are crying in your lukewarm ale.

Comment

Working...
                      X