Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do all deontay hard opponents fail tests then get proved innocent after?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
    VADA does the tests but it's up to the WBC (or any other boxing organization) to make a ruling as to if they will keep a fighter on, suspend him, or ban him.

In the WBC's case, they suspended Povetkin, didn't suspend Ortiz, and wouldn't do anything to guys like Luis Nery or Francisco Vargas.

I just want them to be more concrete in what they do to those that test positive under VADA testing.
    Vargas, Nery, Ortiz
    Hmmmmmm I see a trend here from the wbc.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      Its because whatever they were taking wasnt that serious. Atleast in Ortiz case, wilders team just acts quick and makes sure the fight doesnt happen to protect their boy. Ortiz was on blood pressure meds prescribed by a legit doctor lmao.

Fight should have went on i dont care what any wilder fan says.
      Wilder still asked the WBC to let the Ortiz fight go on, it was the WBC that said they wanted to investigate to ensure Ortiz's health

Comment

Cuz they got more to gain by having that extra advantage in taking away the title and truly want every chance to win possible!

When you have a man with his reach, speed, angles and KO power plus with Breiland's trademark 1-2 offense it makes it that much believable of why they cheat or try to!

For fuk sake, PEDvetkin has the Russian Mafia behind him so he can never be permanently banned like he should've!

The guy had crap stamina and then all of a sudden at over 33 years old he doesn't gas at all and looks like he can fight a 15 round fight? Lol

Ortiz had crap management who he should fire, that was easily avoidable and it still looks suspect on why they didn't fill out on the med exam papers that he takes high blood pressure medication!

You lot really think PEDvetkin and Ortiz beats Wilder....I gotta New York bridge to sell ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Wilder still asked the WBC to let the Ortiz fight go on, it was the WBC that said they wanted to investigate to ensure Ortiz's health
          Yeah I don’t believe Ortiz was cheating THIS TIME but he still messed up royally by not disclosing those meds. The WBC has to investigate for sure because you don’t expect a man competing in combat sport to be on BP medication, it’s a worrying thought.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Povetkin and Ortiz have failed tests for other fights as well, they are proven cheats. Povetkin went from going life and death with Huck to sparking top 10 heavyweights unconscious...

Regardless of that, Wilder's level of opposition can't be defended, he's 32 with 39 fights and he's yet to fight a semi-decent opponent, not even somebody above C level. He's like those Thai fighters who pad up their record.
            Good post, it’s wrong to blame Wilder for failed tests of other fighters and include him in some conspiracy theory but it doesn’t change the fact that his resume is awful for someone with 39 fights.

It was absolutely criminal that he fought Arreola after Povetkin’s failed test, there’s no excuse for it..... he got a new date 2 months later and still fought a terrible opponent. It’s almost like he thought “Well I proved myself by signing up for Povetkin so surely I won’t get criticism if I go back to fighting my usual no-hopers”.

Comment

If Wilder is so powerful that he could manufacture a failed drug test for fighters he didn't want to fight, he should be powerful enough to manufacture a fight with Joshua and have him come to Tuscaloosa for the bout.

Comment

So, why would the WBC go out of their way to protect a fighter that can't fill an arena and has little following?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  So, why would the WBC go out of their way to protect a fighter that can't fill an arena and has little following?
                  He gets that Joshua fight and Sulaiman creams in his pants.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Vargas, Nery, Ortiz
                    Hmmmmmm I see a trend here from the wbc.
                    Whoa there what's with those accusations are you claiming that Mauricio "Mexican" Sulaiman has a bias towards Hispanic fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Yea and the WBC prez just let ortiz off with zero punishment. Like they couldnt do that before.

Comment

Working...
                      X