No announcement yet.

AJ not gonna risk his belt for less than his last fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    YEA RIGHT lmfao we both know that aint true.I KNOW you DONT BELIEVE that.
    I know that. I don't give a **** who you are, you attack me because you're an insecure little ***** and i have no choice but to stop you by any means necessary. ******, wanna be tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      I know that. I don't give a **** who you are, you attack me because you're an insecure little ***** and i have no choice but to stop you by any means necessary. ******, wanna be tough guy.
      looooooooooooolooooooooooooooooooooloooooooooooooo l you would DO NOTHING

Comment

"BY ANY MEAN NESS" You could have a gun and it would not matter because you COULD/WOULD not pull trigger and even a girl would take it away from you and shove it up your azz.

Comment

looooooooooooolooooooooooooooooooooloooooooooooooo l you would DO NOTHING
          How do you know that? Do you know anything about me? As i said you don't know who you're talking to. You have a big mouth and one day you're going to get yourself in a situation you can't handle.

Comment

"BY ANY MEAN NESS" You could have a gun and it would not matter because you COULD/WOULD not pull trigger and even a girl would take it away from you and shove it up your azz.
            We don't use guns over here pal. We aren't *******.

Comment

How do you know that? Do you know anything about me? As i said you don't know who you're talking to. You have a big mouth and one day you're going to get yourself in a situation you can't handle.
              #1Not the the guy that startin calling silly names like little kids or girl.#2"one day your gonna get youeself in situation you cant handle"SURE A S HITE SOMONE A HELL OF ALOT TOUGHER THEN YOU.#3Yes I do know you(maybe better then you know youself)anybody that calls people names to face and think your not gonna get your azz handed to you has lived a VERY shelted life or is VERY young and HAS NEVER been in a fight.

Comment

We don't use guns over here pal. We aren't *******.
                zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

#1Not the the guy that startin calling silly names like little kids or girl.#2"one day your gonna get youeself in situation you cant handle"SURE A S HITE SOMONE A HELL OF ALOT TOUGHER THEN YOU.#3Yes I do know you(maybe better then you know youself)anybody that calls people names to face and think your not gonna get your azz handed to you has lived a VERY shelted life or is VERY young and HAS NEVER been in a fight.
                  I've been in more fights than you'll ever know. ******. It just takes me more than simple easy name calling to set me off. Easy insults are nothing. Threats from a wannabe internet tough guy like you are nothing. Everyone on the internet is a Mike Tyson Keyboard warrior.

Comment

I've been in more fights than you'll ever know. ******. It just takes me more than simple easy name calling to set me off. Easy insults are nothing. Threats from a wannabe internet tough guy like you are nothing. Everyone on the internet is a Mike Tyson Keyboard warrior.
                    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzlolzzzzzzzzzzzzzeven you know no one believing that after reading your posts.never threw a punch back in your whole life and WE BOTH know itzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzlolzzzzzzzzzzzzzeven you know no one believing that after reading your posts.never threw a punch back in your whole life and WE BOTH know itzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                      Believe what you want. But if you go about attacking people for petty insults in real life you going to end up getting food through a straw. Stop pretending to be a tough guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X