No announcement yet.

AJ not gonna risk his belt for less than his last fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Believe what you want. But if you go about attacking people for petty insults in real life you going to end up getting food through a straw. Stop pretending to be a tough guy.
    This coming from the guy who says it himself that he lives in a place where they can call grown men who he don't know "******"or other such insults.Raise your hands if you grew up in such a place LMMFAO GOOD NITE.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      This coming from the guy who says it himself that he lives in a place where they can call grown men who he don't know "******"or other such insults.Raise your hands if you grew up in such a place LMMFAO GOOD NITE.
      People that know petty insults are nothing. You must have been brought up in a ****hole where a petty insult is a big deal.

Comment

Are you Eddie Hearn or Joshua himself?

Comment

Trust me he will fight if given good deal25-30%.He can make more in 1 one fight with Joshua then in 2 fights with those guys.Plus I don't think his manager thinks he could make that 3 fight run without getting beat before.
          I would like him to take the AJ fight, but I get the impression that his promoter will reject any realistic offer made. They did the same with Wilder. Called him out and then as soon as an offer was made, they rejected it out of hand and flew back to NZ.

Comment

I don’t blame him, I said the same thing yesterday. It takes two to tango, it’s all great looking macho and calling people out, but a call out doesn’t necessarily mean you want the fight IMHO. Why would anyone take less or the same money for a greater risk? Both Parker and Wilder are greater risk, both Parker and Wilder are guaranteed 2/3 even four times more what they would be making in any other fight, so they are getting rewarded for taking a greater risk in fighting Joshua, but as it stands Joshua wouldn’t be rewarded in the same way. So unless everyone meet in the middle then this fights would take longer..... which suits Joshua IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by lolasif View Post
              I would like him to take the AJ fight, but I get the impression that his promoter will reject any realistic offer made. They did the same with Wilder. Called him out and then as soon as an offer was made, they rejected it out of hand and flew back to NZ.
              Well we will see.I know Paker's promoter just said 40% but he cant be that dumb(although this Duco promoter is somewhat new to boxing)But people got to understand that this is negotiating.When you go buy a car you ask for less then YOU KNOW what u will pay.Then dealer come back with counter but YOU NEVER want to offer more then he is willing to take.So you ALWAYS start high.Parker and his people are prob just trying to get to 30 as hearn's offer was 20%.Same with Wilder who knows damn well as does his promoter(who I have yet to hear asking for 50)that he aint getting 50% their trying to get closer to 35 or so.

Comment

No idiots like you just wanna start off calling people names that have forgot more then you will ever know.And by the way your A FAN(and a dumb one)NOT HIS PROMOTER.And what you don't get is even though he will get bigger % but ITS SMALLER PIE.But don't even bother spouting your ignorance back because have no time for fake keyboard tough guys who go st8 into calling names something they would never do face-face.
                Robbie is the top promoter on this site, he has it all laid out, he will give u each purse, percentages, and everything u need to know about how much a fighter makes and why wilder should not fight Joshua next! Wilder should hire him!

Comment

Yeah AJ isn't going to take less to face Wilder than he did against Carlos Takam.

As fans we can say he should fight him anyway. But he'd be an absolute mug if he did that.

It would be like packing in your job and swapping it for another which is the same but makes you work 6 days a week and pays you less.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    Robbie is the top promoter on this site, he has it all laid out, he will give u each purse, percentages, and everything u need to know about how much a fighter makes and why wilder should not fight Joshua next! Wilder should hire him!
                    AGREE 1000% Another wanna be promoter(for his fanboy crush)What fan cares whether Joshua makes 20 mil or 25 mil.I mean I like fighters to get all they can get. But at that point FIGHT THE BEST your makin a TON of cash anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Yeah AJ isn't going to take less to face Wilder than he did against Carlos Takam.

As fans we can say he should fight him anyway. But he'd be an absolute mug if he did that.

It would be like packing in your job and swapping it for another which is the same but makes you work 6 days a week and pays you less.
                      NO ITS NOT!!!!!!!!your comparing a guy who is middle class or less with a guy who is makin MILLIONS no matter what.And your also not taking in to consideration that this is STILL A SPORT.So its ok for J Jones(owner of dallas cowboys for you guys across pond)to say "Well we not playing the Pats in superbowl because we got more money to play the Browns?????????Quit being a fanboy or wanna be promoter and START BEING A FAN OF BOXING.

Comment

Working...
                      X