Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter: Hearn's Offer For Joshua Was "Ridiculously Low"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think the fights get made for $7 million and $10 million for Parker and Wilder. Hopefully they happen. Works out to around 30 and 35. 40% seems a bit high.

Comment

Doesn't Parker bring in that Burger King money?

Comment

there are only 2 (two) things on "fast eddies" agenda bleeding as much money out of AJ as possible and ducking birdlegs

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          How much did Pacquiao and Mayweather pay their opponents?

How is 4 mil low when Parker makes nowhere near that?
          Exactly... pretty sure Parkers highest purse was 1mill..literally quadrupled his money....parkers mentality should be " I'll take 4mil, I'll take ajs titles and when aj wants a rematch I'll offer him 20%"

Comment

70-30 is fair, 60-40 is daylight robbery. Parker brings no money but a belt.

Comment

Why doesn't Parker just fight Wilder now? Why wait?

Comment

Its not just the business side... yeah AJ is very popular, but parker is a champ aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Did guys like Bradley deserve 35% against Pacquiao? Did Maidana deserve 35% against Mayweather? Some of you ******s are ****ing insane.
                  the only ****** here is you comparing AJ (who just came on the scene vs wlad) to pac and floyd who have put in work for multiple years in order to achieve the financial status that they have had.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Hearn is now off the rails and total unrealistic .This businessman is forgetting about the boxing side and will get stung.He's been in favour with most fans for a while , now he's fast becoming a joke.

If 20% is true he's out ....Parker for all his faults has a title and deserves at least 30-35% Wise up Eddie .
                    30% is fair. 80-20 is between Champion and a #1. Not TWO Champions...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Why doesn't Parker just fight Wilder now? Why wait?
                      Probably because they know that a Wilder fight generates next to no money at all.

A 50/50 split between Wilder and Parker now would generate probably a couple of million each? They both seem to be asking for 7 figures to fight Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X