GGG admits His Legacy Was Fighting NON elites? - shook of 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Ward said he wouldn't fight GGG at 164 or 168

About every time Mayweather moved up he and his fans said the really good guys were too big. Bottom line Mayweather continually said he was the 154-pound king yet he wouldn't fight Golovkin at 154

"Hey, Ward, wake up! Why are you talking trash about other people? Speak for yourself. If you're trying to make a name for yourself by mentioning me to build up your own fight, then be a man about it and tell the truth. At our meeting with HBO they asked us whether we are ready to box. You know our answers - I said yes, you said no. You said something about your shoulder or promoter - I'm not interested in the reason, I only heard your "no."

.If I say that I'm ready to box any middleweight and ready to rise to 168 for a big fight, then I am responsible for the words. And I have nothing left to discuss with you. As a man, you are dead to me."

https://www.badlefthook.com/2015/6/1...sts-andre-ward

Comment

[QUOTE=kafkod;18208459]Yeah, after Ward lied about him to the press Golovkin said that soggie was dead to him from then on and he meant it.

Why waste time talking about a guy who clearly didn't want to fight?[/QUOTE]

I hear ya.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        "Hey, Ward, wake up! Why are you talking trash about other people? Speak for yourself. If you're trying to make a name for yourself by mentioning me to build up your own fight, then be a man about it and tell the truth. At our meeting with HBO they asked us whether we are ready to box. You know our answers - I said yes, you said no. You said something about your shoulder or promoter - I'm not interested in the reason, I only heard your "no."

.If I say that I'm ready to box any middleweight and ready to rise to 168 for a big fight, then I am responsible for the words. And I have nothing left to discuss with you. As a man, you are dead to me."

https://www.badlefthook.com/2015/6/1...sts-andre-ward
        Interesting, and then Andre suddenly went cycling off for two years, along with a lot of babbling

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
          aboutfkntime

biraderrr,

explain to the Lil'G fans what Golovkin meant that he needs ''time'' to transition to Super Middleweight in a video from 2013... same year Ellie Sechback has on video where Abel and GGG are at a restaurant and he says ''154-168 is easy for me....''

Golovkin said that at 31 years of age (2013) that he needed ''time'' for 168... At the same time he wanted Bhop at 175 same year.... two years later he wants Froch and Chavez Jr. at 168.....same year in 2013 he said Ward at 164 as the catch would be warranted...

Conclusion: Golovkin is a clown..bullshıtter. forget his fanbase. the Kazakh lies to the public whether he has fans or not

THAT, I do believe

makes common-sense

mu issue is more with the fans, than with Golovkin

like I said in the other thread..... Golovkin can fight whoever he wants, it makes no difference to me..... just don't try to tell me that he is great

and if you are not going to hold Golovkin accountable for his words/actions, or the actions of his official representatives..... then fine, no problem..... just don't throw PROVEN fighters under a bus

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Dude you've been here a long time, are seriously going to tell me you condone trolling. Are we boxing fans or are we tmz consumers? Like I just told this last guy, the same shhh gets regurgitated here, there is absolutely nothing new being said here. It's the same nickname, the same accusations, the same slander that we've seen like 5,000 times. Can we at least get some variation? You personally I respect you as a poster but seeing you condoning this kind of shh really makes me do a double take right now fam. It's like being around my wife's friends complaining about the same bullshhh their husbands have done for the 1,000th time.

understood

Comment

Never mind seeing it ... how many times can some people post the same shh over and over without realising they've said their piece and it's time to change the record?

once.....

until some fukwit fanboy starts running his mouth and spouting off the same silly desperate excuses

then, as many times as required

e.g.

casual fans: think GGG would have beaten Ward
              smart fans: know better
              pond-scum fanboys: insist that Ward ducked Golovkin lol, or that he wasn't serious

when dealing with the latter, I think that one bat to the head is not sufficient

just my opinion

Comment

Hey boys .. what about that video clip of GGG saying, "Not today, Andre too much for me .." when somebody asked him a question about Ward?

We haven't seen that one for a while now.

even AFTER seeing that video, YOU accused Ward of ducking Golovkin

YOU, and your like, are the cause of all the hate and vitriol that you get..... so hard luck kid..... stating that Ward ducked that fight, or stating that he was not serious..... was a pond-scum level excuse

you, and your like (TonyGe, yankees7448, jubei, etc) should have been honest

those " fans " deserve whatever they get..... in triplicate, or however many times it takes

what I see in this thread.....

one guy kicking others when they are down, because they deserve it..... and those guys are pleading for him to give them a break

THAT, is what I see

because you Golovkin fans NEEDED Gennady to be great..... we had to listen to you clowns bashing Martinez, Cotto, Canelo, Ward, Lara, Mora, Mayweather, Froch, Hopkins, even Hagler/Monzon copped a few strays lol.....

chickens coming home to roost..... is what I see

when this very same argument was happening back in 2015..... and the lies were in full-swing..... was it not obvious that there would be a winner, and a loser..... and that the losers would get a good ol kicking?

because it was fkn obvious to me considering that very same thing just happened to 30,000,000 Pac fans

you deserve everything you get

Comment

kafkod.....

admit that you were lying when you argued that Ward ducked that fight, or that he wasn't serious about those TWO offers

admit that you were lying, and I promise to NEVER mention Golovkin to you ever again

no crowing, no laughing/insulting..... nothing..... I will leave it stone cold dead

it will not happen, will it ?

so, here we are..... lots of time on our hands, and lots of lovely pages bookmarked and ready to go..... so keep your hands up and your chin tucked

Comment

you guys ran around saying some over-the-top stuff

some of it was ludicrous

and bashing BETTER/PROVEN fighters was repugnant

it was either going to go well for you, or it was going to go wrong..... depending on what happened when Golovkin finally stepped up

that time has come, so let your cards fall how they may..... and stop pleading for someone to give you a break lol

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Sounds like I'm getting on your nerves..

nah, just another shht poster..... seen it all before

you fanboys are all the same, which is why you share your material

Comment

Working...
                      X