Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: For Sure I Can Beat Wilder - Proof is in The Pudding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: For Sure I Can Beat Wilder - Proof is in The Pudding

WBA, IBO, IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs) is very confident in his ability to beat his division nemesis, WBC champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs). There are discussions taking place to hold a unification showdown between the two in 2018, with the summer months being the target by Joshua's team. Joshua retained his title last month with a tenth round TKO of Carlos Takam before a crowd of 78,000 fans at Principality in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“The proof is also in the pudding. I’ve had a more stellar amateur career, and have a more stellar resume. The only thing I haven’t added to the pudding is the cherry on top and that’s the fight.”

thats his ''proof'' ?!?!?!?

Comment

They’ll do the most just to keep the fight in the UK smh

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyLarry View Post
        They’ll do the most just to keep the fight in the UK smh
        The fight should be in the UK. No one wants to see the dull American atmosphere, we want to see spectacular entrances and crowd chanting on a sold out massive stadium. Fights are much more fun if they take place in Britain.

Big fights taking place in America is the reason why boxing stagnated. Las Vegas is literally the most boring venue for sport events, it's like a poor man's fake version of Monaco. It makes the entire sport look artificial.

It would be ideal if all big boxing fights would take place in big stadiums in Europe.

Comment

Joshua will become the new “khan” after wilder lol... sad

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
            The fight should be in the UK. No one wants to see the dull American atmosphere, we want to see spectacular entrances and crowd chanting on a sold out massive stadium. Fights are much more fun if they take place in Britain.

Big fights taking place in America is the reason why boxing stagnated. Las Vegas is literally the most boring venue for sport events, it's like a poor man's fake version of Monaco. It makes the entire sport look artificial.

It would be ideal if all big boxing fights would take place in big stadiums in Europe.
            poor vegas, no one goes there for anything but ********

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              Joshua will become the new “khan” after wilder lol... sad
              I’m assuming you mean Ghengis Khan, who dominated the world with smarts and ability.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                I’m assuming you mean Ghengis Khan, who dominated the world with smarts and ability.
                Lol no! This is a boxing forum, and I meant Amir Khan... he was built up to supposedly be some great boxer, but we all know what happened... Joshua has that same hype now... I dont believe in it yet... I may be wrong but I think wilder waxes him

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  poor vegas, no one goes there for anything but ********
                  It's the most dull city in the world. I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to go there. There's nothing to see there. You can gamble anywhere so what's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
                    It's the most dull city in the world. I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to go there. There's nothing to see there. You can gamble anywhere so what's the point?
                    43 million visitors per year, doe

Comment

Working...
                    X