Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Klitschko Made Our Deal Like True Pro, Unlike Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Provide a legitimate link to that quote! Even if he did say that it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want the fight. What idiot goes into negotiations and doesn’t start at the highest bid?
    Lol now you're backtracking like a true fanboy. Check 78SportsTV's fifth video. It's around the 7 minute mark. Wilder knows he isn't making up part of that 50% so why demand it?

Comment

I like Wilder as a person but I always liked lower IQ'd people.

I am afraid from what I see that Wilder is just riding a wave and doesn't really want to fight.

Comment

Wilder has low expectations of himself. He wants to stay small time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tlawso04 View Post
          Boxing is a sport first but a business second. You don't have unlimited fights in your career. The entire reason wilder started boxing was to help his sick daughter. From a business perspective 50/50 is what he should be asking for. As a fan I don't care about the purse split. Eddie Hearn suggested he fight a lesser opponent. After McGregor Mayweather we all know talking sh** markets fights. So all that to say pay that man and let's see who is the best. I got the country boy knocking Joshua unconscious!!!
          I got Wilder also in tough 50/50 fight. Wilders mentality about this fight seems obsessive and i genuinely believes he wants to prove he is the best heavyweight. Say what you want he signed up for 2 tough fights supposively with AP & Ortiz. They Cheated so whatever Aj next in line or Parker. What LEGIT heavyweight is calling out wilder.....

Comment

Floyd mayweather: "we don't negotiate in public" ...he trying to make the fight, pac and arum just blowing smoke to the media.

Anthony Joshua: "we don't negotiate in public" ...he shook, he don't wanna fight. Wilder calling him out doe.

Comment

Everybody knows wilder accepts 30-35

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Wilder says the U.S is 3 times bigger in population than the UK, which is his way of saying he deserves a 50-50 split of the loot for the fight.

It’s a 50-50 fight, period, point blank. No matter what he’s got going on his country, I’m the man to beat.

http://www.************.com/2017/11/...-split-joshua/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrBM9tuSkeI

He delusional as FUK!!! No way he gets 50%. He not a big draw at all and doesn't even make close to what he's asking for.
                Hes just trying to cash out. He know its likely that AJ beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  sigh...some people already made up their minds based on wilders previous comments. whoever gets to the media first wins when it comes to low information fans

“We’re not going to get less than what it is,” said Wilder to 78SportsTV in discussing his mega-fight with Joshua. “It’s a 50-50 fight, period, point blank. No matter what he’s got going on his country,
                  What did I say that was untrue or only "based on wilders previous comments". Stop being a cheerleader. I mentioned Team Joshua wanting Wilder to jump through hoops that Klitschko was not asked to jump through. You're only talking about money, seemingly trying to devalue Wilder as if he's an unimportant opponent who would generate zero public interest.

Comment

Heavy is the head that wears the crown....either you want to fight or you don’t but don’t try to cry your way out of it

Comment

lol windmill just wANT TO sit down and let AJ do all homework
                      what a king !

Comment

Working...
                      X