Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Klitschko Made Our Deal Like True Pro, Unlike Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: Klitschko Made Our Deal Like True Pro, Unlike Wilder

WBA, IBO, IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs) is not impressed by the antics of WBC champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs), who is using social media and other online methods to chase down a unification showdown. Joshua became the man to beat back in April, after stopping Wladimir Klitschko in the eleventh round before a massive crowd of 90,000 fans at Wembley in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Klitschko actually wanted the fight. Wilder just wants some publicity and media attention.

Comment

excuses excuses excuses. Sounds like that bitch larryxxx and his million excuses why he cant meet up and throw hands with Lou Cipher.

Comment

Translation: "I don't want this fight and I don't like being called out publicly about it."

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          Klitschko actually wanted the fight. Wilder just wants some publicity and media attention.
          Somebody doesn't want this fight, but it's not Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            guess you didnt hear the news...wilder doesnt want it

“We’re not going to get less than what it is,” said Wilder to 78SportsTV in discussing his mega-fight with Joshua. “It’s a 50-50 fight, period, point blank. No matter what he’s got going on his country,

Comment

Translation: "I don't want this fight and I don't like being called out publicly about it."
              “We’re not going to get less than what it is,” said Wilder to 78SportsTV in discussing his mega-fight with Joshua. “It’s a 50-50 fight, period, point blank. No matter what he’s got going on his country,

translation: "I'm pricing myself out and only calling joshua out to trick my low info fans"

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                guess you didnt hear the news...wilder doesnt want it

Provide a legitimate link to that quote! Even if he did say that it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want the fight. What idiot goes into negotiations and doesn’t start at the highest bid?

Comment

Eddie started negotations, wilder and his team did nothing but talk. They never even once called hearn for a fight . Now that he is officially trying to make it happen, wilder is pricing himself out. Hes not getting 50/50, to even think he is is delusional.

Hearn is the only one actively trying to make the fight happen right now and the only one that did in the first place. Wilders team have just been making headlines talking **** with no action.

Comment

Joshua doesn't want Wilder to negotiate over social media.

Yet Hearn is all over the place talking about how Deontay has to fight Dillian Shyte first and how the fight will happen when and where AJ wants it.

Comment

Working...
                    X