Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Should Get More Respect in UK, Put England on Map

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team fury and tyson new wlad had just froze that night they had got into his head briliant what they done but they werent tricking the old dog twice why tyson done everything to get out the rematch tyson says wlad couldnt land a punch on him he never threw a punch was one the most boring fights of all time

Comment

Fury fell apart when he realized and even admitted Wlad didn't show up for their fight and was having personal problems with his girlfriend along with a newborn baby to look after. Perfect timing for Fury.

Fury correctly figured Wlad would show up for the rematch and that's when all the trouble really started.

Comment

As usual Wilders off base and uneducated .

Joshuas emergence of FILLING out the O2 arenas was the starting point of U.K boxing and even his undercard fights bc of him. As a matter of FACT Joshuas pro debut generated more interest than Fury ever did prior to Klitchko . IF you dont believe me go watch the Joshua crowd and buzz and compare ANY Fury fight to it....Fury put U.K on the map doe ?

Seriously does this guy ever get it right ,he cant even decipher Stiverns 254 to Joshuas ? Its the same on what planet ...not earth ! Lets also forget Fury was caught with nandrolone Wilder
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-11-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
          I agree with Wilder. Also I think people are misinterpreting his remarks. Obviously the UK has had tremendous fighters over the years. I think he meant as far as post Lewis era heavyweights are concerned. The UK hasn't had much to be excited about in the heavyweight division for many years. Fury came and beat the champ and showed himself to be the real deal.
          David Haye was the big UK name in the heavyweight division after Lewis, he won a world title too and has gone on to become one of the most famous and recognizable boxers in the world today.

Comment

Working...
          X