No announcement yet.

Wilder wants 50-50 split with AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
    He just gave Joshua and Hearns the excuse they needed to duck this fight. Back to them fighting domestic level bums for the cash
    I think you'll find it's the other way round. Wilder doesn't deserve half and he knows that. He brings very little to the table and this is what i thought he would do. Looks like he's fighting Brezeale next.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
      I think you'll find it's the other way round. Wilder doesn't deserve half and he knows that. He brings very little to the table and this is what i thought he would do. Looks like he's fighting Brezeale next.

This... Joshua will continue to fight likes of Klitschko, Fury, Parker, Haye, Ortiz, Povetkin, Pulev etc. while Wilder will continue to fight noname bums as he did his whole Pro Career. Nobody wants to fight Wilder for peanuts. lol

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
        Wilder once again as he said wants 50-50 no less...

So it's Wilder is the problem here already. He is pricing himself out.
        alot of people say they want things and settle for something different...dont call wilder the problem when hearn hasnt even sent a resonable offer let alone ANY offer...

you guys are plain delusional.....hearn hasnt sent **** to wilder....

who is dillian whyte? whats he ever sold or done? yet hearn wants to pay wilder 4 mil to fight that nobody.....so id say 12 mil to wilder is reasonable....send him that offer and see if he doesnt jump....but hearn aint sending nothing....hes just talking in circles

but like i said...eventually public pressure will mount on joshua if he keeps avoiding....wilder will knock people out and call joshua out till they have no choice......

canelo didnt need golovkin...he was making good money and doing just fine....canelo was doubling golovkins ppv sales for weak fights like liam smith.....yet canelo was able to give golovin fair money......

you guys can delay the inevitable if you wish...but joshua is going to get his lights put out

wilder can say he wants an 80/20 split in his favor if he wants.....till hearn puts a piece of paper in front of him detailing his prize money it all means NOTHING....

BUT HEARN AINT SENDING ANY OFFERS AT ALL!

Comment

Wilder is being fair in the negotiations. This shows that he wants the fight.

After all he could be asking for 75/25 in his favor which is supported by U.S. TV ratings.

Comment

what wilder says about splits is irrelevant.....he can run around saying he wants 90/10...the fact of the matter is hearn is going to be the one putting on the show...he has to send a reasonable offer

its really simple guys...but i guess thats why you guys are having a hard time grasping it...

if whyte is worth 4 mil than joshua is worth what? ill let you guys tell me...go ahead....now me...id say at least 12 mil.....thats prob fair....but maybe a bit low......

but is hearn offering that to wilder? 12 mil? can he send a draft to shelly finkel ? an offer?

NOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...he hasnt made any offer or sent any offer...hes just running his mouth and cant even guarantee joshua next if wilder fights whyte first.....hahaha..how pathetic is that?

try sending a reasonable offer to wilder....if wilder rejects good money than you can call him a duck ....but i dont hear or see any actual offers from hearn

golovkin was doing 100k ppvs against lemiuex and jacobs....canelo was doing 900k shows with cotto...550k with khan...heck even around 300k with liam friggin smith...he didnt need golovkin......he could have found other fights....but public pressure mounted and eventually golden boy made the fight and gave golovkin some generous money

joshua will have to do the same.....its only a matter of time...but thats what hearn is trying to buy...time....milk some more money out of his cow before wilder slaughters him.....

wilder can say he wants 99/1 split...thats irrelevant and matters NONE....but you clowns will actually try to use this as an excuse....thats the sad part

tell hearn to send a drafted contract to shelly finkel with some reasonable money in it...and to do it soon....not 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              alot of people say they want things and settle for something different...dont call wilder the problem when hearn hasnt even sent a resonable offer let alone ANY offer...

who is dillian whyte? whats he ever sold or done? yet hearn wants to pay wilder 4 mil to fight that nobody.....so id say 12 mil to wilder is reasonable....send him that offer and see if he doesnt jump....but hearn aint sending nothing....hes just talking in circles

but like i said...eventually public pressure will mount on joshua if he keeps avoiding....wilder will knock people out and call joshua out till they have no choice......

canelo didnt need golovkin...he was making good money and doing just fine....canelo was doubling golovkins ppv sales for weak fights like liam smith.....yet canelo was able to give golovin fair money......

you guys can delay the inevitable if you wish...but joshua is going to get his lights put out

wilder can say he wants an 80/20 split in his favor if he wants.....till hearn puts a piece of paper in front of him detailing his prize money it all means NOTHING....

Golovkin and Canelo were stars in the same country, Joshua and Wilder aren't.

The public pressure will mount on Joshua ONLY if Wilder comes to UK and knock Whyte the **** out, because right now he's no more popular over there than Fury, Whyte or Haye. All these fights would be much bigger than AJ/Wilder right now.

Comment

No surprise at all.... I said let's wait to see what split Wilder wants cause anyone can see how delusional this guy is every time he opens his mouth. 7 million for Whyte was just a start.

Honestly 30% would be generous enough, this delusional guy wants 50%.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

What do you know whats going on. Hearn, Finkel and Haymon have just had a meeting, breakfast and ****. Who the hell knows what was said except Hearn and Finkel saying it went well for a first meeting

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                    Idiot is pricing himself out
                    genius is selling the fight.

he knows he's not getting 50%. his job is to hype the fight and insist he's the alpha.

Comment

Not a chance he get's 50/50. I imagine he know that really though.

Comment

Working...
                      X