Official: Anthony Joshua VS Deontay Wilder Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About damn time...

Comment

Hold up the contract was for April 2019?

WTF??? How is this Wilders fault again?

Comment

The contract is for April 2019 now. The fight was supposed to be in October or November 2018 but the WBA got fed up with Wilder's stalling tactics and forced the mandatory. Therefore Joshua will fight Povetkin later this year and Wilder (if he can finally man up and sign the contract) will have to wait until 2019. Basically he could have fought Joshua in 2018 but decided not to sign. This is all on him.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          WTF??? How is this Wilders fault again?
          The contract was for October this year.

What Hearn says now is that he is offering Wilder the same terms for a fight in April next year.

Comment

hahaha yeah its for april of 2019 but still totally wilders fault cause hes american and black!!! lolol

wilder gonna make even more money by not signing hearns joke contract

lol@these friggin POS clowns trying to claim it was in october...if it was for october it would have said so instead of no date.....its amazing watching these clowns talk when fury basically called AJ a puss and even AJs own hero lennox said AJ dont want the fight! too funny....very sad

Comment

sad AJ fanboys only have one hope which is to cling to hearn saying the fight was for october...but the contract included no such date

the only stall tactic that came was hearn not answering about the date when finkel answered...instead hearn ran to WBA for help

pathetic and sad...even lennox knows what happened

Comment

This is pathetic

Comment

Well take 50 mil tomorrow if you got it

ok we got 50 mil!

eh no thanks fight has to be in UK for the fans! but heres our weak proposal for you

ok ill take your money and fight in the UK!

ok we will send over the contract!

hey man theres no date on this contract! when will the fight be? can you clarify?

-contact goes dead for days while hearn frantically calls the WBA for help-

oh the contract is for next april! we cant do it now! the wba called in their mandatory magically over the last couple of days!

LOL...what a clown show hearn is! if i were AJ i would be embarrassed and slap hearn across the face with my cack and make him eat spaghetti off the floor in front of my friends

Comment

Most likely was always his intention which is why he did not include a date. Remember Eddie also gave Big Baby Miller and Ortiz the run around. Signed Ortiz just so he could stall him from getting a shot at AJ so his history does speak for itself but people will ignore that.

Comment

Gonna make some good money once again against idiots like I did for Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Mayweather vs McGregor, Hurd vs Trout, and Garcia vs Broner.

Wilder by brutal knockout, if AJ ever finds his balls to send a fair offer without key details left out in the contract, you AJ fangirls will disappear for good!

Comment

Working...
                      X