No announcement yet.

Official: Anthony Joshua VS Deontay Wilder Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
    So, you idiots are trying to make me believe that you are that stupid? Wilder fights nothing but bums for 39 fights and he is now the greatest fighter that ever lived because he KOed a fat, old, out of shape 39 year old who hadn't fought in 2 years? Somehow THAT makes him the man of the division???? You guys are THAT dumb???
    If everyone was smart it wouldn't be a boxing forum !

Comment

Joshua needs to lower his weight and focus on working on fighting on the inside if he wants to win!

His head movement will have to be very active cuz the distance is in Wilder's favor who's shown much better use of the jab!

Joshua can't be overly aggressive or he can be timed by a right hand but he has to be overly aggressive so he can get in his range an deal damage!

I'm picking Wilder by KO within 7 rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        Unification for the WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO/RING/LINEAL/TBRB Heavyweight Championship Of The World

Lets Rate Them

Power - Wilder 10/10 - Joshua 9.5/10
        Speed - Wilder 9/10 - Joshua 8/10
        Stamina - Wilder 10/10 - Joshua 6/10
        Skill - Wilder 7/10 - Joshua 7/10
        Chin - Wilder 8/10 - Joshua 9/10

AVG - Wilder 8.8 - Joshua 7.9
        I'd give AJ an 8 for skill and 7 for chin, and I think Wilders speed is as good or better than his stamina, maybe reverse those 2 scores.

All & All pretty close to how I would rate them.

Comment

Steroids must slow you down medium and long term

I honestly got wilder via ko

I can see both gettin knocked out. Aj doesnt move his head and wilder sometimes pulls out with his chin exposed

But wilders jab is better and hes actually a good inside fighter . And he has more power.

Comment

Its kind of crazy when you have two guys, one who been pro for over 8 years and has yet to fight a single world class heavyweight and has flat out struggled against sone VERY average opponents, being favored over a fuy whos been pro half as long, has tested himself to very very high standards and looks WAY better against the same level of opposition.

Wilder has done literally nothing in his career apart from a viral ko over a middle aged fat rastafarian and people are saying he deserves more than an 8/10 for skill.

So if SRR is a 10, Floyd and Ward are a 9, wilders in that class is he?

****ing joke forum this is.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              Its kind of crazy when you have two guys, one who been pro for over 8 years and has yet to fight a single world class heavyweight and has flat out struggled against sone VERY average opponents, being favored over a fuy whos been pro half as long, has tested himself to very very high standards and looks WAY better against the same level of opposition.

Wilder has done literally nothing in his career apart from a viral ko over a middle aged fat rastafarian and people are saying he deserves more than an 8/10 for skill.

Joshua ends the Wilder hype/protection train.

AJ will counter Wilder like he did to Charles Martin.

Funny how people rate someone 6-7 220 pounds a power rating of 10 with the opponents he had fighting him.

Mike Tyson was 5-10 220 in a majority of the fights during his title run and blasted guys like Tyrell Biggs who was around Wilder's height and weighed 10 pounds more than him.

Comment

You make some good points but I just can't get over Joshua wobbling all over the ring vs Wlad. If that's Wilder in there, he puts Joshua's lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  You make some good points but I just can't get over Joshua wobbling all over the ring vs Wlad. If that's Wilder in there, he puts Joshua's lights out.
                  Klitschko would have knocked wilder the **** out like he already did in sparring.

Comment

Klitschko would have knocked wilder the **** out like he already did in sparring.
                    Cool story. Video proof?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      If Klitchko had the EXACT opponents that Wilder had ,performed same EXACT way this forum would be calling him the worst HW champion of all time and we ALL know that , end of !@ FACTS !

If Wilder had the same EXACT opponents of Klitchko and performed the same EXACT way he would be touted as one of the best ,we ALL know this , end of ! @ FACTS

At the end of the day anyone really thinking this fight will resemble the Klitchko vs Joshua one is on some good stuff . It wont remotley resemble that unless you think fighters stop progressing before 20 fights anyway which is in the FICTIONAL section of the library ! @ FACTS
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-24-2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X