Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Anthony Joshua VS Deontay Wilder Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to think AJ would win but after their last fights I've switched over to thinking Wilder would win. In all their combined fights only the first Wilder vs Stiverne fight went the full distance and Wilder only need one round to change that to a KO win the second time. You know their fight will end in a KO so the only question is who wins by KO. Wilder throws more than twice as many punches a round as AJ and his punches are faster and longer. The odds are in his favor to KO AJ before AJ KOs him. Either man could easily KO the other one if they connect with a full power punch on the button.

Comment

Wilder would make Joshua do the salt shaker on the canvas. No doubt about it

Comment

So, you idiots are trying to make me believe that you are that stupid? Wilder fights nothing but bums for 39 fights and he is now the greatest fighter that ever lived because he KOed a fat, old, out of shape 39 year old who hadn't fought in 2 years? Somehow THAT makes him the man of the division???? You guys are THAT dumb???

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          So, you idiots are trying to make me believe that you are that stupid? Wilder fights nothing but bums for 39 fights and he is now the greatest fighter that ever lived because he KOed a fat, old, out of shape 39 year old who hadn't fought in 2 years? Somehow THAT makes him the man of the division???? You guys are THAT dumb???
          Who said he was the greatest fighter that ever lived? Are you implying that if people think wilder beats aj then they must think he's the greatest? Are you THAT dumb???

Comment

�������� at those ratings.

Comment

6-4 in favor of Deontay

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                �������� at those ratings.
                what don't you agree with??

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  what don't you agree with??
                  Speed and mainly skill. Neither guy should be above 7 IMO. AJ has a poor jab no head movement, no lateral movement, average punch variation etc
                  Wilder has very poor punch variation, average footwork, no inside game, and a pretty poor defense IMO.
                  It’s all subjective how you rate fighter’s but you’ve overrated both of these skill wise IMO. To me Wilder and AJ are more or less just big guys who are very athletically gifted and have exceptional power. To be brutally honest, I don’t think there’s one active HW who I’d consider a good technically skilled fighter. Fury and Ortiz are the only two I felt had any sort of elite skill level.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    Unification for the WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO/RING/LINEAL/TBRB Heavyweight Championship Of The World

Lets Rate Them

Power - Wilder 10/10 - Joshua 10/10
                    Speed - Wilder 9/10 - Joshua 8/10
                    Stamina - Wilder 10/10 - Joshua 6/10
                    Skill - Wilder 8/10 - Joshua 9.5/10
                    Chin - Wilder 8/10 - Joshua 9/10

AVG - Wilder 9.0 - Joshua 8.5
                    Joshua 10/10 power and 9.5 skill which I’m assuming is technique is absurd.

He couldn’t get rid of takam the safari guide the ref had to prematurely stop it and you could argue that in the klit fight as well even tho klit was actually almost out. He also doesn’t have much head movement and he’s a big stiff cause of his muscles his technique isn’t that great.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Speed and mainly skill. Neither guy should be above 7 IMO. AJ has a poor jab no head movement, no lateral movement, average punch variation etc
                      Wilder has very poor punch variation, average footwork, no inside game, and a pretty poor defense IMO.
                      It’s all subjective how you rate fighter’s but you’ve overrated both of these skill wise IMO. To me Wilder and AJ are more or less just big guys who are very athletically gifted and have exceptional power. To be brutally honest, I don’t think there’s one active HW who I’d consider a good technically skilled fighter. Fury and Ortiz are the only two I felt had any sort of elite skill level.
                      Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Joshua 10/10 power and 9.5 skill which I’m assuming is technique is absurd.

He couldn’t get rid of takam the safari guide the ref had to prematurely stop it and you could argue that in the klit fight as well even tho klit was actually almost out. He also doesn’t have much head movement and he’s a big stiff cause of his muscles his technique isn’t that great.
                      I'll lower Joshua's skill rate due to backlash

Comment

Working...
                      X