Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter: We'd Fight Joshua at 60-40 Split in His Favor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    AJ fans gonna complain about the split in 3.....2.....1.....
    The split doesn't matter much when you are Wilder because he isn't making shyt anyway. So 40% if his $1.4M purse comes to $560K? LOL

Now, 40% of AJ's $14M purse is $5.6M...see the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      55/35 for aj with other 10% going to winner is fair for either wilder or Parker fight
      Sounds fair!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        The split doesn't matter much when you are Wilder because he isn't making shyt anyway. So 40% if his $1.4M purse comes to $560K? LOL

i could care less honestly

pulev was getting around 4 mil thats what I know so that means that pretty much parker or even wilder can get more than that imo

I just like to sit back and laugh at some who get all emotional about someone else's money.

its ok to have a discussion about it etc but you know what I mean

Comment

Parker is a belt holder, so fair enough.

Comment

I have never seen this before on a boxing forum. This is unprecedented. Fans chiming in on what a boxer should and shouldn't make and what he actually deserves, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Just go to Joshua's house and when the door opens and you see Joshua, get on your knees and use your fingers to open your mouth wide, geez lmao.

Comment

to those saying theyeve never seen people talking about worth for a fighter before... (namely the pu55y above me )

What bumble****, no internet hellhole where you in for GGG/Canelo ... floyd/Pac etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Just go to Joshua's house and when the door opens and you see Joshua, get on your knees and use your fingers to open your mouth wide, geez lmao.
                  Just pointing out facts. I know that's difficult for you to comprehend. You're too accustomed to fanboy bias, and knee-jerk reactions. Go back to playing with your crayons and let the men do the talking now.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                    to those saying theyeve never seen people talking about worth for a fighter before... (namely the pu55y above me )

What bumble****, no internet hellhole where you in for GGG/Canelo ... floyd/Pac etc etc
                    It’s comical for ppl to suggest aj should get what he paid Breazeale and was going pay Pulev and Takam to two belt holders everyone knows aj will bring in majority of money to suggest 70/30 or 80/20 splits to belt holders is killing the fight point blank period

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                      It’s comical for ppl to suggest aj should get what he paid Breazeale and was going pay Pulev and Takam to two belt holders everyone knows aj will bring in majority of money to suggest 70/30 or 80/20 splits to belt holders is killing the fight point blank period
                      If there were 50 boulders that had to be pushed up a hill... and i pushed 40 of them, and you pushed 10, why should you get the same amount of money as i do just because at the beginning people were saying we both had the ability to push 25 each

Comment

Working...
                      X