Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    One of my favourite quotes from boxing:

https://youtu.be/STMeQlu8jA4
    He should’ve trademarked that quote, everyone uses it now. The video is funny, especially when Nate Jones says Oscar is the greatest Latin fighter ever haha.

Comment

Crack kills

Comment

Besides maybe Norman Stone Roger was definitely the most entertaining trainer ever. It was always funny watching in between rounds “Keep running that **** up in the middle”, “He can’t fight anyway, the b*tch ready to quit!” etc. He also should’ve been trainer of the year at least twice it’s criminal that he didn’t win it and proves it’s just a popularity contest. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          Besides maybe Norman Stone Roger was definitely the most entertaining trainer ever. It was always funny watching in between rounds “Keep running that **** up in the middle”, “He can’t fight anyway, the b*tch ready to quit!” etc. He also should’ve been trainer of the year at least twice it’s criminal that he didn’t win it and proves it’s just a popularity contest. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
          He was priceless during the Gatti fight.

*Turns to camera in between rounds* "Told you it was gonna be an ass whuppin...live on HBO"

"Slide that right hook in there. For the road. He need that."

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
            That sounds like some blm bull****.
            f*ggot.....
            What? Lmao. How about some boxing bull****? Where the hell do you get BLM in that? Leftists have never tested themselves.

Pu55y. Grow some balls

Comment

Damn I hope Roger recovers from all of this ****. He is a gem of a personality in boxing. Like Sr. and Jr.

Comment

Hope he pulls through. He's always referred to as Uncle Roger as he was the trainer for the majority of Floyd's career, but he was a damn good fighter himself and a world champ. He just like to brawl and mix it up, didn't always fight smart like Floyd Jr.

I like how he ran inside the ring after Judah low-blowed Floyd. That was real ****.

I also heard this really cool story from Dana White on Rogan's podcast. It was in a boxing gym and Dana White was there. Some young heavyweight boxer disrespected Roger, and he was having none of it.

He told the heavyweight to spar and they were going at it hard. The HW tried to stop after the 1st round, Roger said "**** that, no rounds mutha ****a." Roger gave the HW a real beating and made him quit, then Roger hit a few more time afterwards." He just wanted to teach him a lesson in respect. Roger was 147 lbs and in his 40s back then.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yv2nrzn2jzU

Comment

Hope he recovers

Comment

Poor guy. Unfortunately, there's no escaping these illnesses. I wish him the best.

Comment

• Floyd fulfilling his illuminati oath - BLOOD SACRIFICE.

Comment

Working...
                      X