No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner About To Fight LMAO #YouMadImSpinnin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    I seen them all and since class of 80(Chavez,nelson,curry)I think Floyd and Sweet Pea are the closest to being unbeatable in their primes.Defence is the diff they are complete masters.Roy most athletic guy ive seen since class of 80(about time I starting watching boxing) Never seen a guy that fast also hit that hard.But I think Floyd and Pea better all around fighters.Jones got by on gifts never really seen him switch up style mid fight like other two.My 2 cents
    i agree with this 100%
    roy and clay (ali) both were so quick and athletic they didnt need the fundamentals.
    but as roy got older and more deteriorated, he needed the fundamentals, as we see. he's gotten ko'd too many times, bcuz he doesnt know how to block or parry properly. guys are splitting his guard and killing him

Comment

Broners a clown, dudes just doing anything for attention at this point now that his career is over.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        Broners a clown, dudes just doing anything for attention at this point now that his career is over.
        wen mikey garcia beat him, i knew he was done. he literally couldnt do ANYTHING against mikey.

Comment

Video in original post. Guy was annoying, broken English and spouting nonsense in the face of a legend. The type of guy who tells you to queue behind the rope when there's no one else waiting:

Last edited by iamboxing; 11-08-2017, 02:49 AM.

Comment

That guy only likes Cuban boxers. Rides with his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial View Post
              right!! lmao he gonna end up like Zab judah real soon, even worse
              broner already has waaaay more legal problems than Judah and hes not even 30 yet. Judah has been running around with criminals for the last 20 years but has almost no record.

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial View Post
                i dont know if leonard couldve boxed with floyd tbh, hearns outboxed ray leonard easily until ray turned up the pressure on him after he was gassing. the thing with floyd is, he doesnt gas and he doesnt lose focus enuff to be hit with a bomb. (exept for mosley, corley, which floyds chin prevailed against)

now with tommy hearns, idk. floyd easily destroyed taller fighters in his career. i think he wouldve won 12 rds vs hearns, bcuz due to hearns dangerous right straight hand, floyd wouldnt of been so aggressive all the way thru. but floyd has been known to walk guys down wen he gets them broken down and on the inside of em, which is the best way to beat hearns. (tire him out and stalk him)

Hearns has a real good style to beat mayweather. He is the hardest out of duran and SRL for mayweather to beat. Hes got fast hands, huge reach and an excellent jab and outboxed SRL.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  Hearns has a real good style to beat mayweather. He is the hardest out of duran and SRL for mayweather to beat. Hes got fast hands, huge reach and an excellent jab and outboxed SRL.
                  yes i believe that, hearns has the best style that would match up against floyd. in a way i can see a VernonForrest-shaneMosley scenario going, exept Floyd has a way more adaptable defense than any fighter i ever seen. and Floyd can counter a right hand so good, i just dont see Hearns nailing him with one.
                  but this is whats great about the debate, is the fact that hearns outboxed the slickest fighter of his era (leonard), and on floyd's behalf, floyd can adapt to any style.
                  makes an intriguing debate no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    broner already has waaaay more legal problems than Judah and hes not even 30 yet. Judah has been running around with criminals for the last 20 years but has almost no record.
                    right. Judahs b.s. wasnt on instagram too lmao, the only thing i seen of judah was were him and his crew beat the **** out them guys at that miami dice game lol. Judah one of the best though.
                    if that freak accident didnt happen with kostya tszyu, judah wouldve been much bigger. (i believe judah shouldve been allowed to continue that btw)

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                      i seen him on tmz knockin out this chicks boyfriend at some place lmao, AB out here. u can tell he from the hood lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X