Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry and his loaded Manny haterade threads...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Just stop talking you are exposing your alt account man
    No alts here...now stop making excuses for your hypocrisy and double standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      No alts here...now stop making excuses for your hypocrisy and double standards.
      I never gave a damn what Floyd made, he fought top fighters and world champions, so i had no complaints

Comment

• I wouldn't pick current Manny over any of them

~2008-2011 Manny... whole other story

Comment

• #FloydRuinsLives

Comment

Because i honestly dont think highly of Thurman, Manny is the better boxer and his angles will let him get off before Thurman
            translation: thurman aint full black

Comment

• Manny's damn near 40, and fans ask how he'd do against top level killers at a weight he shouldn't even be fighting at smdh.

But hey, goes to show you how great he is, when you have to ask questions like this. Otherwise, I'd wouldn't even be worth anyone's time to even entertain this.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                translation: thurman aint full black
                Man ya'll have some serious issues, can ya'll talk boxing without all the negative stuff?

Comment

Because i honestly dont think highly of Thurman, Manny is the better boxer and his angles will let him get off before Thurman
                  I can understand you saying that about prime Pacquaio but this current version is a shadow of his former self, I could see Thurman timing and catching Pacquaio with a big shot coming in

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    I can understand you saying that about prime Pacquaio but this current version is a shadow of his former self, I could see Thurman timing and catching Pacquaio with a big shot coming in
                    I can also see Manny catching Thurman who's defense is nothing to write home about. Plus is think Thurmans power is very overrated

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                      here's the thing...its bad enough that floyd cherrypicked a already shopworn, already ko'd pac for an easy fight

but to add insult to injury, he's supposed to get a pass for yet another raked through the coals cherrypick in berto?

may/pac was just a big event, not a tough fight for floyd where he gets a soft touch next go round...we critics get that...
                      what do u mean cherrypicked? the fight was scheduled in 2011. your boy wanted to play hard ball for half the purse, bcuz he was asked to take the test. and he wanted to b well compensated before he took an L to floyd. stop it. your guy and his promoter ****d that prime fight up for u bro

Comment

Working...
                      X