Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry and his loaded Manny haterade threads...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    stop fronting!! the whole thing started because i asked you why did floyd pick berto instead of thurman when you said floyd beat them both. i was implying that floyd cherry picked berto over thurman.

you responded back by saying when you win, you can do this. so i told you to hold this for every fighter with a win. that's when you came back and said "every champion", then i brought up pac vs algieir/horn and then EXPOSED!!!
    floyd-berto was suppose to happen 2011. until ortiz beat berto and ortiz got the shot.

then floyd-berto was suppose to happen 2013, until ghost guerrero beat berto and got the shot.

it seems like they were trying to make floyd-berto forever. and i think thurman was too green for floyd anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krucial View Post
      floyd-berto was suppose to happen 2011. until ortiz beat berto and ortiz got the shot.

then floyd-berto was suppose to happen 2013, until ghost guerrero beat berto and got the shot.

it seems like they were trying to make floyd-berto forever. and i think thurman was too green for floyd anyway.
      no, floyd vs berto was never suppose to happen before. berto was just a name thrown out there in the mix so floyd can have leverage if the other opponent wont agree to his term. if floyd wanted to fight berto back then, it would have happen already.

that didnt stop floyd from fighting canelo................

Comment

facts, gotta wait for that chin lol
        gamboa hit crawford pretty good in their fight.

remember though, even shane mosley got rocked badly in a fight, and his chin is iron
        yeah, its gamboa. what more is there to say? let me add, gamboa was also like 4 ft. shorter. LOL

Comment

no, floyd vs berto was never suppose to happen before. berto was just a name thrown out there in the mix so floyd can have leverage if the other opponent wont agree to his term. if floyd wanted to fight berto back then, it would have happen already.

that didnt stop floyd from fighting canelo................
          right, but Canelo had the draw at that time. obviously they did 2.4 million ppv buys, which is ridiculous.
          keith thurman wouldve done numbers for Mayweather of course, but floyd probably didnt feel he had to fight a young buck after beating the guy everyone said he would lose to (pac)

and if u paid attention close, they were trying to set mayweather-berto up twice. whoever had that green belt had to see floyd, them are the rules lol. which is why u seen the 2 guys who beat berto face floyd right after they did

Comment

right, but Canelo had the draw at that time. obviously they did 2.4 million ppv buys, which is ridiculous.
            keith thurman wouldve done numbers for Mayweather of course, but floyd probably didnt feel he had to fight a young buck after beating the guy everyone said he would lose to (pac)

and if u paid attention close, they were trying to set mayweather-berto up twice. whoever had that green belt had to see floyd, them are the rules lol. which is why u seen the 2 guys who beat berto face floyd right after they did
            here's the thing...its bad enough that floyd cherrypicked a already shopworn, already ko'd pac for an easy fight

but to add insult to injury, he's supposed to get a pass for yet another raked through the coals cherrypick in berto?

may/pac was just a big event, not a tough fight for floyd where he gets a soft touch next go round...we critics get that...

Comment

you made changes to your post after i brought up manny winning then fighting algieri and horn and got trashed for it. when you just said "every champion".. and that's why you went back and changed everything to floyd. you aint fooling anyone bro.
              i think you put a halt to his shenanigans....

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Hahahaha! You didn't talk that way wen Floyd was holding all the cards. Don't be a hypocrite and say you want what is best for the sport now that your favorite fighter is "retired".
                how would you know what i posted when Floyd was fighting?? your join date says March 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  You think current Pacquaio beats Thurman? I'd be very interested to know the reason why you think this?
                  Because i honestly dont think highly of Thurman, Manny is the better boxer and his angles will let him get off before Thurman

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    how would you know what i posted when Floyd was fighting?? your join date says March 2017
                    I've seen enough of your posts to know. You are the ultimate Floyd fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      I've seen enough of your posts to know. You are the ultimate Floyd fan.
                      Just stop talking you are exposing your alt account man

Comment

Working...
                      X