Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to rep OUR Nation and tout OUR fighters...WE, are Team USA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How dare they?! How dare they congregate and show unity?! how dare they want to cheer for America?!

Comment

• Thats the cheesiest title ive read on here. Half the people if not all in this thread wouldnt give a **** if "team usa" if it was only white fighters

Comment

• Truax beat DeGale. hahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          beercules!!! say it isn't so... what about all those conversations we had... one snowflake to another....
          And those poor transgenders who have to use the other bathroom?!

Oh the horror I can't take being repressed by angry white males!!!!! help Im being repressed!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtYU87QNjPw

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

How dare they?! How dare they congregate and show unity?! how dare they want to cheer for America?!
            LOL!...I have to give it to him...that impression is ****ing hilarious!

But yeah, they do NOT want us to root for and push our fighters like THEY do....for highly talented fighters WHO DESERVE it...

Heaven FORBIIIIID!

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Thats the cheesiest title ive read on here. Half the people if not all in this thread wouldnt give a **** if "team usa" if it was only white fighters
            Shouldn't you be looking for some tickets to watch 2 of your local jobbers paw at each other?...better hurry, 80k went to watch Froch-Groves!

After Wilder embarrasses Joshua...whether by him ducking or gettin' flattened like Hatton...I'm gonna find you and straight dip my American NUTS in your lukewarm tea...

I want to make it clear RIGHT NOW....

1. This is not a Black or White or ANY race thing...we are diverse.

2. This is not a Republican or Democrat thing...we have both.

3. This is an "OUR BOXING IS THE BEST." thing.

Comment

• Hard to root for inactive pathetic boxing champions who fight once a year.
              I'd prefer they disappear and look for day jobs.
              They are major blunders in this sport.

Comment

• So... looks like we're going to have to rely on our neighbors up north (aka Canada, aka America's annoying kid sister) to finally put Billy Joe Saunders out to pasture.
                Don't fuk this up guys or we might consider building a northern wall too.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  Hard to root for inactive pathetic boxing champions who fight once a year.
                  I'd prefer they disappear and look for day jobs.
                  They are major blunders in this sport.
                  How many times are you going to post this stupid ****?...I thought the 50k points I gave you would satisfy your simple mind...

PS~ YOUR country's Boxing is 2nd or 3rd rate at best...

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  So... looks like we're going to have to rely on our neighbors up north (aka Canada, aka America's annoying kid sister) to finally put Billy Joe Saunders out to pasture.
                  Don't fuk this up guys or we might consider building a northern wall too.

You know...that nubby armed, Christy Mack ho haircut havin' mother****er SHOULD corner that Saunders guy and put him to sleep...

I say "should"...because you can never ever COUNT on a Canadian boxer to take care of business...that country's top fighters are WORSE than wishy washy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                    We, are the greatest Boxing Nation of All Time...WE, are The Mecca of the sport, The Grand Stage...and we don't have to tone ourselves down or apologize for it ANYMORE!

For well over 15 years, other countries' nationalistic fans have been posting their crap on here and other places around the internet without shame...they have constantly bashed our fighters while hyping and overrating theirs...

Difference being, our top fighters tend to PROVE they are among the best of the best...and theirs tend to get exposed when/if they step up!

It's time to be proud...time to stand up and let them know who you are!

You are an American Boxing Fan.

----------------------------------------------------------

SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO

I'm from planet Lalala land where there aren't any artificial divisions between our species. Which planet was USA again? Where does it belong in the universe? Or does it belong in an alternate universe?

Comment

• I'd like to congratulate BrometheusBob. for winning BoxingScene's POTY for 2017!....naturally, he is one of us, and I am very proud...

Make no mistake about it...not only does Team USA represent The Leaders of Professional Boxing, we also contain some of the greatest posters in Boxing Forum History...

Comment

Working...
                      X