No announcement yet.

Wilder is Awesome: Screw The Haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder is Awesome: Screw The Haters

Was entertaining as **** with a lot more charisma and personality than cardboard cutout AJ.

When you see how intense and full of rage he was 2 things come to mind:

1. No wonder Hearn and AJ are scared ****less

2. He's deadly serious about facing AJ ASAP and was sending a message, "I come to destroy. Ooh, I broke my nose, STFU crybaby!"
    Last edited by iamboxing; 11-05-2017, 11:19 PM.

He has a lot of power. I don’t think Stiverne came in too seriously thought. An AJ matchup will be great.

Comment

He needs to keep using his jab with that jab hiding that HUGE right he is twice the fighter.Best he has looked since 1st Steiverne fight.He need to keep his fricken hands up esp right.Some guys like throwin that jap from hip(Holmes)but no excuse for that right hanging low.

Comment

He looked great. He looked impressive enough to me to make me switch my pick from Aj beating him to him beating AJ if AJ has the heart to ever fight him.

Comment

I don’t think anyone is scared of him to be honest. The easiest thing to say in boxing is the A-side is scared of the B-side. The truth is the A-side would move when the A-side want to move. Not when the B-side wants the A-side to move. That’s all part of the ego of boxing, it happened with Mayweather when it comes to him fighting others. Do I think Wilder beats Joshua? Absolutely, do I think they are scared? Laughable really.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I don’t think anyone is scared of him to be honest.
            It's rarely the fighter that is scared. AJ isn't scared of Wilder. Wilder isn't scared of AJ. They are fighters. They fear no man.

However, promoters are a different story. Dibella is VERY CONFIDENT that Wilder beats AJ, and therefore, he wants them to fight ASAP.

Hearn isn't quite as confident that AJ beats Wilder, and therefore, he's in no rush to make the fight. Why not squeeze out a couple more paydays before facing the biggest threat? It's common sense. I don't blame Hearn for it for a second.

But fans should be smarter than to fall for this Dillian Whyte ruse. It's clearly Hearn trying to buy time. Plain and simple. Hearn is just doing his job, but fans should be smart enough to see through it.

Comment

He is entertaining thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                It's rarely the fighter that is scared. AJ isn't scared of Wilder. Wilder isn't scared of AJ. They are fighters. They fear no man.

However, promoters are a different story. Dibella is VERY CONFIDENT that Wilder beats AJ, and therefore, he wants them to fight ASAP.

Hearn isn't quite as confident that AJ beats Wilder, and therefore, he's in no rush to make the fight. Why not squeeze out a couple more paydays before facing the biggest threat? It's common sense. I don't blame Hearn for it for a second.

But fans should be smarter than to fall for this Dillian Whyte ruse. It's clearly Hearn trying to buy time. Plain and simple. Hearn is just doing his job, but fans should be smart enough to see through it.
                is he really though

If i was Wilders promoter i'd be trying to get him the AJ fight as soon as humanly possible, and my belief on if he wins or not would have nothing to do with it. Lining my own pockets would have absoloutley everything to do with it.

Not saying DiBella doesn't belive wilder can win, but I don't think thats even much of a factor in him trying to get the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  is he really though
                  In private, Lou is just as confident, if not more so, than in public. Lou is a very very passionate guy. He's absolutely convinced Wilder wins that fight and he wants it ASAP. Doesn't mean Lou isn't wrong. Just means the path he wants to pursue is based on how convinced he is that Wilder will win.

If i was Wilders promoter i'd be trying to get him the AJ fight as soon as humanly possible, and my belief on if he wins or not would have nothing to do with it. Lining my own pockets would have absoloutley everything to do with it.
                  But you forget that Lou's ability to earn off of Wilder is capped because of the way Haymon negotiates his deals. So Lou can't really cash out in the same way that the promoter of a non-Haymon fighter can.

Comment

I don't think he's a great boxer, but he's very entertaining. Spooky power and his personality is cool too.

Comment

Working...
                    X