Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Joshua fans keep trying to throw someone else ahead of Joshua for Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder can't be blamed for others doing things that risked the fight. Its just not his fault... Its not his responsibility either and it does not matter if Ortiz has a legitimate beef, or not, as far as Wilder is concerned.

Boxing is run by promoters and they look at fighters as a means to an end. Hypothetically they would have a guy like Wilder fight almost anyone with a pulse, as long as it packed a stadium. Thats why fans have to stop being so gullable as to think that a Wilder and Joshua fight would not sell.

There are promoters who could sell ice machines to Eskimos! And people paid good money to watch Floyd fight Mcgregor. People will pay to see this fight. It just needs to be promoted and the management has to understand that they need to risk the 0!

Ill take it one step further: I think Whyte is very good and could be a hazard for either guy, I believe that he screwed his shoulder up that fight against Joshua and he was having some success. BUT its against the pecking order! The next big fight that fans want is obvious and fans need to make the promoters promote it, the arena schedule it, etc. The fighters are not to blame both of these men want to test themselves.

Comment

Larry had no problem with Floyd "marinating" the Pac fight for five years. Now all the sudden he wants unification and the best fighting the best. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Larry had no problem with Floyd "marinating" the Pac fight for five years. Now all the sudden he wants unification and the best fighting the best. Lol.
        Pacquiao ducked the fight. This has been proven to your dumb ass over and over. Come back to reality instead of being a bltch all your life.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          I dont, i think both have similar resumes but for some reason yall act like Joshua has beaten great fighters when he hasnt.
          Even the version of Wlad that fought Joshua is better than 99.9% of the current HW division including Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            explain please
            I think despite having a better win in Wlad.
            Josh is much less experienced than Wilder.

Wilder is 39 fights as a pro while Josh barely reached his 20th fight.

Josh is younger 28 and can get a bit more mature and confident.

Josh has more room to improve than Windmiller IMO.

Wilder needs more Josh than the opposite.

For all those reasons.
            Times play in Josh favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Because people know it doesn't make financial sense for Joshua to fight Wilder. Why would Joshua fight Wilder when he can make more fighting someone else that won't want 10+ mil? Wilder needs to improve his market value, he needs to fight in the UK.

Why are Wilder fans too ****** to see this?

surely you understand that you're a fanboy and a f#ggot for wanting joshua to put off the biggest fight in the division for an easier fight for money that you'll never see.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                surely you understand that you're a fanboy and a f#ggot for wanting joshua to put off the biggest fight in the division for an easier fight for money that you'll never see.
                I'm not a Joshua fan ****** and i don't want him to put it off, but at the same time don't expect him to fight for less than he would make fighting other fighters, nobody with an ounce of common sense would expect him to. Do you have a ounce of common sense?

Comment

the biggest complaint is that wilder fights only bums and they want to see him vs top competition yet they want him to fight whyte instead of Joshua????????????? its very confusing, then they start bringing up who sales more tickets and bringing up everything else outside of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    the biggest complaint is that wilder fights only bums and they want to see him vs top competition yet they want him to fight whyte instead of Joshua????????????? its very confusing, then they start bringing up who sales more tickets and bringing up everything else outside of the fight.
                    It's not a case of wanting him to. It's that he has to if he wants the money he expects.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      what the hell does this have to do with anything??????? wtf is going on around here???

Comment

Working...
                      X