No announcement yet.

Wilder gets knocked out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    He stated he wanted Joshua. King versus King. No peasants.
    And he will get it next year. Who will he fight in the meantime?

Enjoy Wilder/Breazeale next year and their fake beef BS already getting hyped.

WBC and Wilder are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      And he will get it next year. Who will he fight in the meantime?

Enjoy Wilder/Breazeale next year and their fake beef BS already getting hyped.

WBC and Wilder are a joke.
      I hope it's soon. Who is Parker fighting? That seems like an easy belt for either guy.

Wilder did try for Ortiz and Povetkin. I can't see how you can hate on that.
      He signed for both those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I hope it's soon. Who is Parker fighting? That seems like an easy belt for either guy.

Wilder did try for Ortiz and Povetkin. I can't see how you can hate on that.
        He signed for both those fights.
        No he tried for an old Ortiz who had clearly faded and looked terrible in his last few fights, who had also been inactive for a year.

He was mandated to fight Povetkin, NO CHANCE he would give Povetkin a voluntary.

It's easy to look at things from a Wilder fanboy POV. He gets no respect from me for being pro 9 years, not fighting ONE top 20 fighter before being given a title shot against Stiverne, who was also bought a title and had inflated rankings. He then has the worst run of title defences in history.

Until Wilder beats someone who I consider to be a good boxer he gets no respect, simple as that.

Comment

No he tried for an old Ortiz who had clearly faded and looked terrible in his last few fights, who had also been inactive for a year.

He was mandated to fight Povetkin, NO CHANCE he would give Povetkin a voluntary.

It's easy to look at things from a Wilder fanboy POV. He gets no respect from me for being pro 9 years, not fighting ONE top 20 fighter before being given a title shot against Stiverne, who was also bought a title and had inflated rankings. He then has the worst run of title defences in history.

Until Wilder beats someone who I consider to be a good boxer he gets no respect, simple as that.
          Too bad he has to wait on AJ. I'd rather find that out sooner rather than later.

Comment

It was good work for Joshua, got rounds in the bank. Wilder will gain nothing from this mismatch.

Takam is active and a much better boxer than Stiverne, much harder to hit clean.

Stupid comparison really. You just have to look at them to know one is in shape and the other is an old bum.
            Is it stupid to compare 2 peasants over the age of 35, both with losses and KOs on their record? (Well, Stiverne hadn't been KOed, but close enough)

Say what you want, but I don't got AJ dribbling Stiverne like a basketball in the 1st, and I don't got Takam standing in the 10th looking around like why the ref stop this, against Wilder.

They both fought peasants. One guy made his peasant look like a contender, and the other made his peasant look like a peasant

Comment

It's easy to look at things from a Wilder fanboy POV...
              It's easy to look at things from an AJ fanboy POV, too. It's the same thing the Canelo fanboys said for 2 years. "His resume, doe. His PPV numbers, doe..."

Same old song and dance

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Is it stupid to compare 2 peasants over the age of 35, both with losses and KOs on their record? (Well, Stiverne hadn't been KOed, but close enough)

Say what you want, but I don't got AJ dribbling Stiverne like a basketball in the 1st, and I don't got Takam standing in the 10th looking around like why the ref stop this, against Wilder.

They both fought peasants. One guy made his peasant look like a contender, and the other made his peasant look like a peasant
                Yes. One had fought much better fighters and been competitive, he had also fought twice in 2017 and was in good shape, the other one was Stiverne.

I had a top 10 on here early 2016. Takam has been in my top 10 fighters for years, Stiverne has never been in my top 10...the evidence is there in my post history.

So yes I rate Joshua's win much higher than Wilder's as Joshua fought a much better (IMO) and active fighter who could move. Joshua could easily hurt and put away that Stiverne just as easily as Wilder did. You stand in front of Joshua and you're done for.

I actually think Wilder stands a good chance in an AJ fight. He's stiff and Wilder is much more mobile than Takam, who he struggled to land clean on.

Movement is key, Stiverne is slow and would get KO'd by Joshua easily.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  It's easy to look at things from an AJ fanboy POV, too. It's the same thing the Canelo fanboys said for 2 years. "His resume, doe. His PPV numbers, doe..."

Same old song and dance
                  Fury fan. Don't really like AJ, but he's got more cred than Wilder for me. Fought better opponents in his last 2 fights than Wilder has in his career.

See my previous post and understand I think Stiverne is shyt, I don't care about rankings or the belt he won.

Comment

another thread bookmarked for failure

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      they are so desperte for wilder to be the real deal. its funny though, a lot of these fans are 'sweet scientists', the same people who call golovkin a caveman and dont like him cause of lack of defence and slickness, yet they are big wilder fans lol, i wonder why that is.
                      same with Jarrett "black margarito" hurd.

Comment

Working...
                      X