No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach fighter wins the MMA Middle Weight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Gsp has been using Freddie roach for years..

He is probably the best example of how to use boxing in mma.. check out the koscheck rematch and watch gsp dominate behind the jab. Last night was a nice shot to drop bisping.
    True, but this was the first time Roach actually cornered GSP, or anyone, in an MMA fight.

Joel Diaz has cornered MMA fighters...
    I don't know if Robert Garcia has, but I he might in the future.

I always said that Jorge Masvidal (Cuba descent) had the best Boxing in MMA... until Cody Garbrandt came along. Coincidentally they both got out-struck in this event.

Comment

i just hope GSP pisses clean.............

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        I saw it

First time ever watching ufc live and was impressed.

Nice throwaway right to body by gsp followed by the left hook that knocked down bisping

If you watch carefully you'll see he first lands the left into his lat area hard (you can see Bisping's rear lat taking the impact) before he throws it again into his face.

It was a phenomenal fight because it had lots of drama. First you see the smaller inactive GSP using skill and energy to dominate the larger champion...but then you begin to see and wonder if he used up to much energy and Bisping is coming on thinking so. GSP is just covered with blood...his face is literally red and he's needing to wipe his eye to see and your thinking he won't last. Then the lion heart comes out of him and he destroys his opponent.

It's one thing to win and it's another thing to win and bring the crowd to their feet screaming. This is the type of win that makes a fighter a star in the sport...a crowd pleaser.

Comment

Working...
        X