Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

didnt the gggroupies insist lemieux beats up canelo...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didnt the gggroupies insist lemieux beats up canelo...

in the lead up to ggg/canelo?....yes they most certainly did...they insisted lemiuex was good and not some b- level one dimensional guy

so naturally if lemieux beats saunders then lemiuex/canelo is a good fight right? yeah....naturally it has to be

its funny watching golovkin superfans so afraid of a wbc mando now that its charlo...if its dom wade they all like "oh wade the mando tho...unification his dream mando mando....give him a break its his mando"

the "champ" begging for the rematch asap cause hes like "please canelo i cant make that kind of money, or anything close to it, with anyone else"

meanwhile canelo is like "i can make close to that money with just about anyone else"...lol

i told golovkins fans a long time ago...bout two years ago....that oscar was hip to golovkins tricks and how carefully they managed his career and made it look better than it is..they noticed him chicken out when ward came calling....and oscar and others were going to make him pay

the media put the pressure on canelo because hbo and espn backed golovkin because it needed a hero and a superfight.....canelo gave it to them....and now canelo and oscar dont care...

"hey golovkin go defend that wbc against that charlo kid and if you make it out alive we will tax your hide"

if lemeiux beats saunders ggg's resume just gets better

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      if lemeiux beats saunders ggg's resume just gets better
      then you should have no problem with canelo fighting lemiuex first and ggg fighting charlo and getting your rematch after that

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        then you should have no problem with canelo fighting lemiuex first and ggg fighting charlo and getting your rematch after that
        why would i care? i already know what will happen in ggg-canelo. canelo wins a controversial decision. count me out. we should hope golden boy botches the negotiations and goes a different route.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          why would i care? i already know what will happen in ggg-canelo. canelo wins a controversial decision. count me out. we should hope golden boy botches the negotiations and goes a different route.
          hahaha....ahhh poor fella...still upset that ggg couldnt beat a guy he was supposed to savagely destroy....had more power punches landed on him than he gave out...must have made your soul cry

you should really hope ggg gets to avenge his draw..his legacy will be in shambles without that...getting a draw against a guy that was fighting welterweights 2 years earlier? not a good look

Comment

I'm not even sure Canelo would want Lemieux to begin with... Risk vs reward ... I think he'd rather go with Charlo TBH ....

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
              I'm not even sure Canelo would want Lemieux to begin with... Risk vs reward ... I think he'd rather go with Charlo TBH ....
              lemieux is way easier work for canelo than charlo would be...and they both bring about the same money......of course canelo wants lemieux..oscar wants it...in house fight....makes so much sense

i honestly think charlo is a major problem for golovkin

Comment

lets be real golovkinites...try to be real with yourselves and the rest of us for once

you said lemiuex would destroy canelo...so lets see if he gets by saunders if he can handle that

and we will see if golovkin can handle a young, talented, lion like jermall...and then yall can meet again?

or does that scare you?

Comment

I have a huge problem with that since Golovkin got robbed by the judges which is going to cost him millions of dollars. Under your scenario Canelo gets to fight Lemieux for big money and Golovkin fights Charlo for peanuts. Golovkin already lost leverage for the rematch by that asinine decision and now you want him to get screwed over again. Your off your rocker ...

Comment

He would and I wouldn’t mind seeing it

Comment

Working...
                    X