No announcement yet.

Al Haymon doesn't know how to email or use a computer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Emails can be subpoenaed. That's why he doesn't use email.
    Easy solution. Dont break the law and you wont need to fear subpoenas.

Comment

That's smart

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        Easy solution. Dont break the law and you wont need to fear subpoenas.
        You should know it's a lot more complicated than that, and if you don't know it's a lot more complicated than that, then you don't understand major corporate litigation.

Litigation is a weapon that can be used regardless of whether anybody broke the law to achieve objections beyond exposing the breaking of laws.

For instance, Golden Boy knew Haymon hadn't broken the law when his fighters bought themselves out of their contracts using legal buy out clauses that had been negotiated.

Did it stop GBP from suing Haymon? No, of course not. Because you can use litigation to threaten people, you can use litigation to drain resources, you can use litigation to slow down legal activity that harms your business, you can use litigation to embarrass people, you can use litigation to gain knowledge of trade secrets, etc etc.

GBP & TR both filed frivolous lawsuits against Haymon and both failed to accomplish anything other than getting on ESPN a year sooner. But that's still something. So they gained something from frivolous litigation, as corporations do all the time, every day.

To suggest that law abiding citizens don't have to fear subpoenas shows once again that you have extremely limited knowledge of how business works at the highest levels.

Comment

Emails can be subpoenaed. That's why he doesn't use email.
          D- troll post. You are the champion sh^t troll bro.

I'm amazed at how badly you suck at trolling yet keep trying with this garbage alt acct. I hope I give you better trolling grades on your main acct or accts.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I'm amazed at how badly you suck at trolling yet keep trying with this garbage alt acct. I hope I give you better trolling grades on your main acct or accts.
            Dude, you always trip me out how you be grading these trolls
            You should have a troll ranking
            Green K

Comment

Originally posted by wardnine View Post
              Not that this is at all proof Haymon doesn't know how to e-mail or use a computer but DiBella's comments about Haymon in a recent Reddit AMA are consistent with Haymon being much more of a talker than an e-mail guy:

"I speak to him several times a day. He's much more of a guy that talks through stuff than he is a guy who exchanges paper. We barely exchange paper, we talk several times a day."
              That makes sense. Scipio2009 made a lot of sense with his comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Haymon was born in 1956, and basically already had his own fortune and life set by the time he was 30 in 1986.

Not to knock your father or anything, but what can Haymon earnestly pick up from hopping on YouTube at this point in his life?

Rolodex with the numbers that he needs/to folks who know the numbers that he needs, a phone that he can call people from from wherever, and a staff to handle the execution of his plan (no doubt that his secretary, the Watson family, or others on the staff know how to bother with all of the things that your dad does).

That's pretty much it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

please point out the flaw in our logic. easy to cry troll when you never have to explain yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by wbc wba ibf View Post
                  you should know it's a lot more complicated than that, and if you don't know it's a lot more complicated than that, then you don't understand major corporate litigation.

Litigation is a weapon that can be used regardless of whether anybody broke the law to achieve objections beyond exposing the breaking of laws.

For instance, golden boy knew haymon hadn't broken the law when his fighters bought themselves out of their contracts using legal buy out clauses that had been negotiated.

Did it stop gbp from suing haymon? No, of course not. Because you can use litigation to threaten people, you can use litigation to drain resources, you can use litigation to slow down legal activity that harms your business, you can use litigation to embarrass people, you can use litigation to gain knowledge of trade secrets, etc etc.

Gbp & tr both filed frivolous lawsuits against haymon and both failed to accomplish anything other than getting on espn a year sooner. But that's still something. So they gained something from frivolous litigation, as corporations do all the time, every day.

To suggest that law abiding citizens don't have to fear subpoenas shows once again that you have extremely limited knowledge of how business works at the highest levels.
                  ether. Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    I feel him. I’m years behind what you guys can do on here and this is probably simple stuff. I just don’t get computers that well b
                    I'm still trying to figure out how they do emojis that move on here smh.😔

Comment

please point out the flaw in our logic. easy to cry troll when you never have to explain yourself.
                      D- trolling still. So disappointing watching you try. This is why you are such a sh^tty troll you don't even grasp the dumb sh^t you say. You gotta be like 15 or maybe 22 but really immature.

BPP can we get some intelligent trolls who can entertain us for f#cks sake. Remember when trolls used to be funny & get mfers dipping & dodging with ease with their cleverness?!?! That used to be a thing didn't it? Now we got these dummies who say sh^t that don't make no sense & all like "taaaadaaaayyyyyy" like they did something.

Comment

Working...
                      X