Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Haymon doesn't know how to email or use a computer

Why is this even News

Comment

Anyone who is doing big business would never use a computer as they leave cyber foot prints..this guy is a genius

Comment

Haymon is not young. Lots of older cats are downright intimidated to even try a computer. I know a few myself. They just never bothered. I think I saw a pic of Haymon from a couple years ago using an old flip phone LOL

Comment

Lol that is nuts. I don't get why anyone wouldnt use a computer and email specifically nowadays. Haymon is a weird old skool mfer for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            Haymon is not young. Lots of older cats are downright intimidated to even try a computer. I know a few myself. They just never bothered. I think I saw a pic of Haymon from a couple years ago using an old flip phone LOL
            He ain't that old either doe. And if he's legit into ******s as rumors suggest he opens up his ****** selection 1000 fold.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              Anyone who is doing big business would never use a computer as they leave cyber foot prints..this guy is a genius

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                because everything on a smartphone can be traced and recorded

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Lol that is nuts. I don't get why anyone wouldnt use a computer and email specifically nowadays. Haymon is a weird old skool mfer for sure.
                  computer and emails aint working to well for Hilary and *****

Comment

You would be surprised how many people don't know how to use a computer or send email. If he said he didn't know what a computer or email was then that would be news.

Comment

Working...
                    X