Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you name one fight Amir Khan was getting outboxed(schooled) dominated.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Idk what you were watching khan was connecting easily
    Because Canelo didn't respect his power. Doesn't matter how many pitty pat punches he landed on Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Hahaha. You are claiming that the commision just stuck him in a random seat. Haha that’s the dumbest thing I ever heard. You claim Some stranger is bothering the judges and the security doesn’t get called. The commision sticks him in the best seat in the house. Hahaha. And here I am buying my ticket like a dummy. When all I have to do is bother the judges during the fight for awsome seats. Haha YES he was talking to the judges and my point is if he was interfering it would have been on behalf of khan. Silly boy. He chats it up with khans dad throughout the fight. And as hands on as Amir’s dad is if there was something su****ious at the time he would have put a stop to it.

I use to think you were a bad troll now I know you’re just not that bright. I feel sorry for you in a way. You’re a sad little boy struggling to talk to adults.
      you are a mong of the highest order, there was a stranger interfering with the scorecards. that is against the rules. that might be hard to comprehend i know.
      I didnt say he was moved there, i was quoting what was said in the video cretin.

Peterson went on to win a highly disputed decision (robbery) and later found out to be on PEDS. but but he was sitting with khans dad doe!!!!!!

I didnt bother reading your little essay which probably has nothing to do with any of that and something to do with how you go to boxing shows!!!

newslfash: no one cares about you, now run along and write another post about how you went to a boxing show once you cringeworthy pathetic little old man

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
        Because Canelo didn't respect his power. Doesn't matter how many pitty pat punches he landed on Canelo.
        At the end it didn’t but those are points that win rounds Floyd done that most of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          you are a mong of the highest order, there was a stranger interfering with the scorecards. that is against the rules. that might be hard to comprehend i know.
          I didnt say he was moved there, i was quoting what was said in the video cretin.

Peterson went on to win a highly disputed decision (robbery) and later found out to be on PEDS. but but he was sitting with khans dad doe!!!!!!

I didnt bother reading your little essay which probably has nothing to do with any of that and something to do with how you go to boxing shows!!!

newslfash: no one cares about you, now run along and write another post about how you went to a boxing show once you cringeworthy pathetic little old man
          Hahah you absolutely did say the commision moved him to that seat. Now you have exposed yourself as a dummy AND a liar. I’m 31 years old that’s an old man to you. Listen man I’m really cool. I run across jealous guys like you all the time. You look at me and you get your feelings hurt because for some reason you feel inferior. You’re not. There’s no difference between me and you. (Except you’re a lot dumber. . But that’s something you can fix.) I don’t think I’m better than you or anyone else Don’t be hateful be grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            Hahah you absolutely did say the commision moved him to that seat. Now you have exposed yourself as a dummy AND a liar. I’m 31 years old that’s an old man to you. Listen man I’m really cool. I run across jealous guys like you all the time. You look at me and you get your feelings hurt because for some reason you feel inferior. You’re not. There’s no difference between me and you. (Except you’re a lot dumber. . But that’s something you can fix.) I don’t think I’m better than you or anyone else Don’t be hateful be grateful.
            You dont even know what quoting means lmao you are quickly becoming my favourite poster on here to laugh at.
            Some sad old man goes on a boxing forum boasting that he went to boxing shows...AND had *** with a women woah dude!!!! and when people laugh at you, they are jealous, you are amazing

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              You dont even know what quoting means lmao you are quickly becoming my favourite poster on here to laugh at.
              Some sad old man goes on a boxing forum boasting that he went to boxing shows...AND had *** with a women woah dude!!!! and when people laugh at you, they are jealous, you are amazing
              Haha you’re jealous. When did I mention women?? It’s cool man keep laughing at me. It makes an old man feel young again.

Comment

So basically if Khan fights was only 4-5 Rounds he would be The Greatest Right? Unfortunately for him that is not how that works. Instead most of his fights are 12 Rounds and he starts to slow down by the middle Rounds and then it is only a count down before he gets caught with something BIG that puts his lights out

Even now at 147 I think he would start fast and have a lead on Spence Jr, Thurman, Crawford but then they all starts to break him down and starts to time him and eventually stop him by the early second half of the fight

Comment

Ca$hnelo lost the 1st round and I had it 10-10 in round 2. Rounds 3 and on were one-sided for Ca$h. He wasn't "toying" with Khan, but clearly winning the rounds

Comment

Its like the racehorse that won 42 races but was never in front until the home straight.

Khan is a front runner pity patter front runner as soon as the home straight is in sight its Goodnight Irene.

Comment

this whole thread is a pointless argument about whether anyone caN OUTBOX khan. it's not how a fighter starts out in a fight, it's how they finish that counts. if khan outboxes people and gets caught eventually and knocked out, it's no consolation prize that he won rounds. he is a pro, so he should win some rounds. but if you pop his chin and he goes to sleep, who cares how well he WAS boxing for a few rounds? it's a 12 round fight. every round matters, not just the 1st 6 rounds. the real fight doesn't start until fatigue sets in and the guard drops and the movement slows down. so all of you morons and khan are all beating an empty drum about out boxing people.

Comment

Working...
                      X