Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you name one fight Amir Khan was getting outboxed(schooled) dominated.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    i guess we will never know...since floyd refuse to fight khan...and im a floyd fan...but remember floyds own words i dont take a fight i know i cant win...
    he just takin dumb like always but the real truth of may balls is the only to guys who u could even poss say he lost to.he beat back in imm rematch.cas,maid

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      THANK YOU. god I’m tired of every one calling ANY movement running. khan runs
      what? he got moved to that seat by the commissioner after he tried worming his way next to the judge. what are you talking about

Comment

i guess we will never know...since floyd refuse to fight khan...and im a floyd fan...but remember floyds own words i dont take a fight i know i cant win...
        Please tell me what Khan has done worth a damn in the last 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          Canelo was outboxing him in the last 2 rounds. Not sure why yall are acting like he is some master boxer
          Is BigStomps your alt?

Comment

If you lack punching power, you are going to have a very difficult time beating Amir Khan! (That is why stylistically, Amir Khan vs Floyd Mayweather was a very intriguing/exciting match up! Amir Khan is one of the very few fighters who possess the hand speed to actually land on Floyd Mayweather!)...

Comment

Please tell me what Khan has done worth a damn in the last 5 years
              come on larry im not saying khan has done alot in the last five years...im just saying that we will never know if floyd would have beaten khan since he refused to fight him..even though khan won that poll were floyd asked his fans to pick his next opponent

Comment

come on larry im not saying khan has done alot in the last five years...im just saying that we will never know if floyd would have beaten khan since he refused to fight him..even though khan won that poll were floyd asked his fans to pick his next opponent
                there were several polls and Maidana won all but 1...Khan is trash

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Is BigStomps your alt?
                  i have no idea who that is

Comment

Naw yall exaggerate that foreal
                    how? ginger was outlanded and could not cope with khan speed.....he was clearly ahead

Comment

there were several polls and Maidana won all but 1...Khan is trash
                      i dont remember maidana winning any poll...khan would have brought more money than maidana but like i said we will never know

Comment

Working...
                      X