Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you name one fight Amir Khan was getting outboxed(schooled) dominated.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Kahn was schooling canelo till his chin made way
    What the hell fight were you watching? Canelo was landing bombs on Khans body.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
      Khan was outboxing him for the bulk of the fight....even the last two rounds where competitive.....keep it real larry.....
      Naw yall exaggerate that foreal

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        ?????????????? ref robbed him and I still thought he won.
        IT wasn’t the ref. It was the man in the hat....who was sitting next to his dad

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          khan 'got a gift' agaisnt peterson, lmao how ******ed can you get?

khan got robbed of a clear win agaisnt a juiced up pederson, and there was some random dude checking the scorecards got cooked

You know the “mystery man” was sitting right next to Amir’s dad right?

Comment

Haha! Thread starter making up his own rules. You're only allowed to refer to running away and pitty patting as skill or outclassing. Breidis Prescott outclassed Amir Khan in every aspect of what being a warrior is. Khan used those same flawed tactics in all of his losses since. He didn't learn from the Danny Garcia comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              He should have been DQed.

That's a very hard fight to watch from about round 7 on.

If you want to know what running really looks like, show folks this.
              THANK YOU. god I’m tired of every one calling ANY movement running. khan runs

Comment

khan is a really good fighter or maybe was. but i think i know where this going.No he don't beat floyd
                i guess we will never know...since floyd refuse to fight khan...and im a floyd fan...but remember floyds own words i dont take a fight i know i cant win...

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  IT wasn’t the ref. It was the man in the hat....who was sitting next to his dad
                  i know just think he got screwed all the way around

Comment

To be fair, Canelo was out boxing him rounds 4,5 and on his way to out boxing him rounds 6.

Comment

i know just think he got screwed all the way around
                      I think it was funny when Khan was saying the mystery man was cheating with the judges. And that guys seat IS RIGHT NEXT AMIRS DAD. maybe it was a Coincidence but it seem like they knew each other

Comment

Working...
                      X