Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you name one fight Amir Khan was getting outboxed(schooled) dominated.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    Thank you, i'm glad someone said it.
    He beat him in the rematch and he was 17 fighting a guy who was like 30 a 2 time olympic gold champion. Hardly fair is it?

Comment

• Algerie almost beat him. You can probably argue he did lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        It is important to note that Khan had spent time preparing for a PEDerson rematch, only for that disgrace to fail a drugs test. Khan could easily have taken an easy opponent but he took a live, young champion. It was a great fight and it will be one of boxing's great failings if the rematch never happens.
        good points, but with all boxings great failings not sure where it would rank? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by yngwie View Post
          To answer your question, Amir Khan got schooled by Mario Kindelan, twice.
          what the heck does that mean??dude was 17 and fightin a great am who had won 1or 2 golds at olympicis andit was ams.plus he waited to go pro just so he could fight him again and he won

Comment

• Canelo was outboxing him for the last 2-3 rounds
            I cant see how Amir was ahead on the scorecards, a lot of his punches landed on Canelos gloves or just flat out missed. Bad judging

That said in Khans prime I believe Floyd Mayweather wanted no part of him, it was a bad style match up.

Comment

• Originally posted by talz View Post
              He beat him in the rematch and he was 17 fighting a guy who was like 30 a 2 time olympic gold champion. Hardly fair is it?
              Stop making excuses for Khan, OP asked for one fight he got outboxed/dominated. 2 legit fighters were named and yes it is fair

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                good points, but with all boxings great failings not sure where it would rank? lol
                lol well if we only take into account the last few years, it has to be up there with Khan/Bradley, Bradley/Mayweather and a few others.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  lol well if we only take into account the last few years, it has to be up there with Khan/Bradley, Bradley/Mayweather and a few others.
                  yea would have liked to see may fight brad.not sure why never happened I think may beats every day and twice on sunday(not to say brad was not very good fighter)

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                    what the heck does that mean??dude was 17 and fightin a great am who had won 1or 2 golds at olympicis andit was ams.plus he waited to go pro just so he could fight him again and he won
                    It means that this guy question was who schooled Amir Khan and i answered who did it.
                    It doesn't matters that Amir was only 17, quite impressive, but if he wasn't ready to face the best in the olympics, then he shouldn't have went to the olympics, the thing is that he was ready because he looked great going in to the final, it was just that Kindelan was that much better.
                    Btw, Kindelan beat Khan TWICE before the third fight in 2005 that was one year after Kindelan retired and he only fought again because he was PAID to by Khan's promoter in a fight were he barely threw punches and when he landed he didn't recieve points.

Comment

• Julio Diaz outboxed Amir in many rounds. Nuff said

Comment

Working...
                      X