Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Need Whyte; Hearn Needs To Offer Me $7 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
    So tell me again why Wilder should give up his a side status, fly to the UK, make a defense against a guy who isn't the mandatory nor has any notable wins, and not be compensated for it??? I can't wait to hear the new batch of excuses. Lol

A Side status i dont think so this guy has totally devalued the WBC belt, has hardly earned the WBC any money in fact he's hardly earned any money himself.

To be at the top of the tree you need to fight contenders not bums, AJ has half the fights than this guy but already a better resume. Sorry mate but Wilder as i think you know is on the B side and I dont think it would change.

I cant even see the Joshua fight ever happening because Wilder will want big money and Hearn is no fool Wilder will get offered what he deserves, which will be lower than AJ.

The WBC belt will bring Joshua no more money than he is currently earning for me If Wilder does not play ball leave poor arse and the WBC belt to Twitter.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mrbamladen;18159081]I actually watch boxing, and can go from memory.

What you remember every boxing match you have seen, stop talking rubbish whats the point of lying to try and prove a point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        Why does he have to jump through the hoops? Don't the fans want to see Wilder Joshua? Here is what's funny....Golden Boy told K2 that Trip couldn't fight in a fight everyone knew he would win, just to ensure that the fight went off as planned. To me, Matchroom is doing the exact opposite.
        38 fights earning peanuts is exactly why he needs to jump through the hoops

Comment

• Originally posted by mexicanstyle View Post
          What charles (god among men) martin got 6mill. Pounds approx. 8.5mill.$$$dlls and offers wilder 3or4 mill damn i see where wilders comong from hearn dcision 2 pay god martin all that money gave wilder a good negotiation position god frraking martin 8million dlls daammnnn
          this makes no sense at all. martin made that money because he was fighting joshua. joshua is a huge star. wilder would be fighting whyte. not joshua. a good negotiating position mentioning 2 fighters that he wont be fighting and how much they made? makes no sense at all. its like thurman saying maidana made 4 million against floyd therefore i want 7 to fight danny garcia wat???

Comment

• also it should be pointed out hearn was only doing wilder a favor by offering him this massive career high payday. he didnt have to do this at all. joshua already had a fight set so saying hes trying to distract wilder away from joshua makes zero sense. "hey wilder while you are waiting for the joshua fight why dotn you fight another one of my guys for a huge career pay day?"

"no! give me more!!!!"

Comment

• Wilder will not get big paydays alone. 7 Mil is a lot to ask when he doesn't sell in the US and Whyte and him are not known to sell in the UK.

AJ is a star due to the Olympics etc.

Comment

• Man I hate Eddie Hearn just pay the good man his money which should be more then what Martin got a few years ago, a man with no name and no belt. Also nonody cares about that guy Whyte people want AJ. Whyte will most likely be koed in his next fight by a guy who was koed by a guy who was koed by Wilder, he is leagues below him.

Comment

• Are you ****** or did you not read the article?

Comment

• Whats expected is you covering up for your hero. Whyte and Aj can do no wrong right? Who is whyte? Why would Wilder fight him? Are you ****** or did you not read the article?

Comment

• I doubt it would last 3 rounds. Whyte is absolute trash

Comment

Working...
                      X