Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Need Whyte; Hearn Needs To Offer Me $7 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't need?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      so he can make 4 million dollars....is that really hard to understand? he gave stirverne step aside money to fight ortiz for much less so your argument makes no sense.

you admit he priced himself out and ducked thank you.

and 5 times as much money. you think wilder cares about respect? hes fought molina, duhapas, arreola, washingotn, and spilzka for defenses. no top 10 opponents. its only about respect when its someone he doesnt want to fight.

you just made that last part up. whenever you are making up things you probably lost the argument.
      This is a dumb ****en answer, lmao. This is **** riding at its finest lol. Get off of Joshua's **** and join the rest of us boxing fans. You can tell that you're mad because you said I admitted that Wilder ducked and priced himself out, lmao. Logic and truth aren't even in your vocabulary lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
        Brother, what did I say that was false? I'll give you the opportunity to show that to me.

In the meantime, tell me what happened in the negotiations between Wilder and Povetkin when it went to purse bid. Who ended up winning that bid?
        Your argument doesn't even apply at all. Who Wilder fought has nothing to do with nothing.

Comment

• Pay the mane.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaheed1972 View Post
            It's the LOVE of money that's the root of all evil. His point is that he's not jump on every "big" payday. He feels this fight is a waste of time and he would need something to make worth his time. I'd bet he'd probably take a Parker fight with a 3-5 mil 50/50 split plus gate & or ppv buys.
            Boxing is his profession. His job. If in whatever you do for living, somebody offered you to do it for 5 times more than you make now, would you refuse, if you are so confident you would succeed? Fighting White, while completely unnecessary, would bring Wilder a lot of money and, I dare say, credibility. At least compared to Stiverene fight no one wants to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
              Good point!!!
              He should, but I don't think JP wants it, is ready for it, or will do well in it. Wilder takes his belt.

If Wilder had both belts there's no way Hearn or AJ could brush him off, the world would be begging for it to happen.
              Right, take his belt and then witness another AJ quack mode for another year or two haha. Idk I just got a feeling like no one literally wants to face Wilder. AJ looks like he might pop dirty so he's stalling and Parker already knows he may get his a** whooped..sad.

Comment

• There are these things called mandatories when you hold a title and respect. He wanted to fight a better fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by shaheed1972 View Post
                  It's the LOVE of money that's the root of all evil. His point is that he's not jump on every "big" payday. He feels this fight is a waste of time and he would need something to make worth his time. I'd bet he'd probably take a Parker fight with a 3-5 mil 50/50 split plus gate & or ppv buys.
                  I'd say this is nonsense. Whyte is ranked the highest by WBC, offers bigger payday than any single fight Wilder had in his career. If Wilder is so confident, why not just walk through Whyte for sweet $4 mil? What wouldn't be a waste of time? Breazele? Wilder is stalling with Whyte and using him as a leverage to get Hearn to agree to fight AJ after Whyte. If Hearn stands his ground, I think Wilder will eventually agree to fight Whyte. All this "who the hell is Whyte?!" antics of Wilder and Dibella is for show. They've got no bigger payday coming up since Fury is fat, Povetkin has reputation issues and not ranked high and Ortiz is on 1 year long vacation. Who else will he fight next? Parker? He'll be ducking, we all know that. Big Baby? Its a risk for much less money than Whyte would have offered. Another top 5000 fatso nobody has heard of? Clearly AJ will not fight Wilder next so fighting Whyte next makes sense as a good fight and an excellent payday.

There is nothing wrong with love for money, btw. Just ask Mayweather
                  Last edited by alexjust; 11-06-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    GGG was worth a lot more than $10million against Canelo, which is why Oscar backed down and gave him a % of the income.

Is Wilder worth more than $3million, plus the US TV income, against Dillian Whyte?

If Hearn thinks he is, he'll offer him more. If he doesn't, he won't, that's the way it works.
                    So you are just going to flat out lie to me? SMH. No thanks I ain't buying any lies. Peace.

Comment

• The irony is this stance was BEFORE Whyte became ranked number 1.

Whyte in turn actually doesn't need him bc Wilder will be fighting Joshua before Wilder is forced too fight Whyte down the line .

Wilder however fails once again to make his profile bigger by defeating a known U.K guy who has is on a 6 fight win streak .

The reality is Wilder fans just dont want to see him in good fights barring Joshua bc a loss to him wont mean much ,he has nothing to lose . They will continue to fabricate things to fit agendas as usual .

Ortiz will be his FIRST relevant fight as champion , and thats IF that fight happens so its all speculation unlike ACTUAL talks with Joshua and Parker . Really Wilders entire career with fights have been nonsensical call outs not actual negotiating .

Comment

Working...
                      X