Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Need Whyte; Hearn Needs To Offer Me $7 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What charles (god among men) martin got 6mill. Pounds approx. 8.5mill.$$$dlls and offers wilder 3or4 mill damn i see where wilders comong from hearn dcision 2 pay god martin all that money gave wilder a good negotiation position god frraking martin 8million dlls daammnnn

Comment

• Here comes the Wilderiots 'covering' for their hero. Embarrassing, really. 3 mil + U.S. TV rights is more than he's making vs Stiverne from what I've read. One thing we can always count on with Wilder... the closer it gets to the fight, the more wacko his trash talk b.s. Grow up bubba. You aren't the New Messiah. His name is Joshua, and he will be your daddy when/if you ever fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
        Didn't you clowns supported GBP's stall tactics because you hated lil G? Just like your idol Mayweather backed GBP too?
        http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...lovkin--106117
        So why are you against it now?
        When you have no legitimate response...resort to name calling and making ludicrous statements.

Last I checked I'm not Floyd Mayweather so save the link for someone else.

Comment

• What an idiot.

Beat Whyte well and he has a real name in the UK.

Fight AJ in the UK and earn serious money. The kind of money that it is absolutely impossible for him to earn any other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by asgarth View Post
            Isn't Joshua actually taking more risks with pulev/takam?

Pulev beat chisora more easy than whyte and has a couple wins against fringe guys.
            Takam is a very durable guy who I think was winning against Perez and was not out of his element against povetkin and parker.

Whyte barely edged chisora and is living of his one decent punch against Joshua.
            Pulev/Takam is a mando. Not a voluntary fight like Whyte would be for Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Here comes the Wilderiots 'covering' for their hero. Embarrassing, really. 3 mil + U.S. TV rights is more than he's making vs Stiverne from what I've read. One thing we can always count on with Wilder... the closer it gets to the fight, the more wacko his trash talk b.s. Grow up bubba. You aren't the New Messiah. His name is Joshua, and he will be your daddy when/if you ever fight him.
              Seems to me Wilder wants to find out if Joshua will be his daddy ASAP. Yet you and others are trashing him for that. Hmmmm...

Comment

• Quote:
                Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Here comes the Wilderiots 'covering' for their hero. Embarrassing, really. 3 mil + U.S. TV rights is more than he's making vs Stiverne from what I've read. One thing we can always count on with Wilder... the closer it gets to the fight, the more wacko his trash talk b.s. Grow up bubba. You aren't the New Messiah. His name is Joshua, and he will be your daddy when/if you ever fight him.

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Seems to me Wilder wants to find out if Joshua will be his daddy ASAP. Yet you and others are trashing him for that. Hmmmm...
                And here comes the expected deflectorama. Like I said, if Wilder can beat Whyte so easily, he needs to fight him. Good paycheck, Joshua fight next. Certainly nothing to sneeze at. Why do all the covering for your hero? He's obvious just skeered of Whyte.

Comment

• I thought dude was just scared of Povetkin.. seems like he scared of anyone without a BFI or AW sticker on 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    So he is demanding a big money for fighting a bum????

What are Szpilka, Molina, Duhaupas...super stars?

How much money did Wilder demand for fighting Povetkin in Russia?
                    What does that have to do with anything that we're talking about?

Comment

• I've have never seen a bunch of fans for a fighter that they like truly put up message board barriers for stiff ass Joshua lmao. Pass this test, fight this guy, you don't make this much, lmao. We're tired of hearing from you guys deflect and dismiss fighters who want to fight Joshua.

Take your Homerism and your fake ass hate for America and shove it where the sun doesn't shine and act like you want to see Wilder Joshua ffs lmao. Joshua is not the hvw champion of the world. He won his trinkets from a bum and an old man and is a UK draw only. Beat Wilder and ill be the first to congratulate your stiff immobile moving ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X