Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Horn Warn Thurman: Shut Mouth or Suffer Pacquiao's Fate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Horn Warn Thurman: Shut Mouth or Suffer Pacquiao's Fate!

Dean Lonergan, promoter for WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn (17-0-1, 11 KOs), has verbally unloaded on WBC, WBA welterweight champion Keith Thurman (28-0, 22 KOs). Lonergan was angered after reading some of the recent statements that were made Thurman, who basically said Horn was a non-factor in the welterweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please let this fight happen I'd like to see the execution soon.

Comment

This fight might finally cause Thurman to return to his "One Time" status.

On the other hand, I'd love Horn to be battered around the ring for a good while.

Comment

The fate of 15% landed punches and get robbed Horn sucks please Spence Thurman Crawford kill him

Comment

I badly want this guy to be destroyed already.

Comment

Australian con men looking to snatch more titles

Comment

yes but the fight would be in Australia with Australian judges and Australian referee. transparency already

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Dean Lonergan, promoter for WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn (17-0-1, 11 KOs), has verbally unloaded on WBC, WBA welterweight champion Keith Thurman (28-0, 22 KOs). Lonergan was angered after reading some of the recent statements that were made Thurman, who basically said Horn was a non-factor in the welterweight division.
                [Click Here To Read More]

not bad, Lonergan

he usually comes off a bit uncouth/unprofessional

I doubt that Thurman will take the bait

Comment

You come to my town
                  You bring the belts
                  You get tested randomly, not me
                  You do the promotion
                  The scorecards are already filled
                  The referee, i own (6 unanswered punches on guard or low or back of the head means a TKO defeat)

Sounds like team Ward / Mayweather / Wilder / Joshua

Comment

Manny's fate? You mean Thurman will have to go to Aussieland and fight a MMA bout vs Horn and then get robbed?

Comment

Working...
                    X