Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Horn Warn Thurman: Shut Mouth or Suffer Pacquiao's Fate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horn sucks balls and the only fans he has are Pac haters and Aussies.

Comment

Haha! Horn is enjoying his luck more than we'd like him to. There's going to be a huge celebration when he meets someone like a Thurman, Spence or Porter. Heck I'd even give someone like Vargas the edge. Horn best STFU and enjoy milking an in-house Pacquaio trilogy. Doubt anyone believes this dumbass has a chance against a legitimate welterweight in their pomp...unless you're an Aussie.

Comment

I don't see this fight not happening.
        It's a very lucrative fight for Mr Thurman.
        It's easier (on paper) than the Spence fight.
        It would be mind-boggling to see why Haymon would stop this from happening.
        I would be shaking my head for a year.

Comment

F*** me I read this and cringed, I'm an Aussie and I feel embarrassed.

Comment

With Bob Arum having options on Horn this fight WILL NEVER HAPPEN before Crawford or Manny get their shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
              Fuk it I hope Jeff slaughters the whole welterweight division at least he's calling top guys out
              I'd laugh my @ss off if Horn beat all the top guys and became the man at welter. LOL

War Horny!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                world number 70 was the only brave one to step up. horn is the most ducked man in the sport. there is a deep state conspiracy to keep him down. maybe you thought he lost but so? everyone thought ward lost to kovalev and they still ranked him #1. horn beats pac and hes ranked #8? this is unjust
                How did you manage to bring up Ward in this? You have to let it go. Lol

Comment

Is there some kind of pollution out of control in Australia now? Geez, all I hear from there since the Pac fight is a bunch of wacko blabbering. I'll be so glad when this bogan loser gets annihilated and permanently flattened.

Comment

Pacquiao's fate? You mean allowing him to cave your face in before getting robbed?

Comment

Let’s not rush “One Time” into too many fights, too soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X