Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Horn Warn Thurman: Shut Mouth or Suffer Pacquiao's Fate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
    I badly want this guy to be destroyed already.
    You mean like people being willing to pay money to see Floyd lose?

Sounds like Jeff "The Hornet" Horn knows the business and how it works.

Keith "Don't DUCK Me Thun" Thurman is walking away from what would likely be an easy night for himself and a big payday. Stupid.

Comment

Yeah Thurman! You're going to suffer the same fate and get robbed!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppirino View Post
        Yeah Thurman! You're going to suffer the same fate and get robbed!
        That sounds about right.

Comment

lol..................wow

Comment

Yeah, Thurman is going to suffer the fate of having to listen to Horn tell him to shut up while the brave Mr. Horn beats up a nobody at home in Oz. Brutal fate

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
              Lonergan wildin' but he's right about Thurman. Been talking a lot for man who hasn't done **** in a while.. Caught hands from Porter and got a gift. Boxed cautiously against Danny, look scared. zzzzzzzzzzzz... Get those dubs, I respect that but stfu a lil bit.
              I see why you have no rep. You talk out your azz. Thurman clearly beat both danny and porter. Danny is a great fighter but Thurman is the man at 147. The only fighter that may beat him is Spence. Pac avoided Thurman as Pac is not getting back in with any young hard hitters. Pac is done but pac beat horn and got robbed. The only reason Thurman has been out is because surgery. Not even a year. He fought porter and danny back to back.

Comment

Is he a comedian, first of all, I don’t even know the guy he is fighting. Second of all, he got a gift decision in his hometown, Bob, who has become a terrible promoter, should of never let his fighter fight in Australia when Manny is the champion and the A side, once Crawford gets his hands on this chump, we won’t hear about this guy Horn again, please stop it!!!!

Comment

Horn don't want Spence.

He knows Errol will treat him like food.

Comment

B1tch pls.. Thurman is going to finish what Manny started..

Comment

Horn should be on suicide watch. He's the#1 hated person in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X