Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come wade is a joke win but lubin and williams are great wins for the charlos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    why whats lubin achieved thats so much better than wade?
    Wade didn't even look like a boxer in there with Golovkin. Achievements? Don't start me on Golovkin's resume at age 36.

Lubin is 21.

Comment

Wade got dropped with a punch to the shoulder, but then again j rock got dropped & nearly KO'd with a jab so...

Wade actually had a better win over soliman than anyone j rock or lubin beat prior to their respective step ups.

Its a fair question, i see the usual suspects are already spitting venom at you for asking it

Comment

gettirng trashed? noones given a good explanation so they have resorted to insults.
        they are insulting you because you are legit stupid

theyve already answered...its simple...eye test and a guy like lubin had a very good amatuer career and was hyped as a potential future p4p prospect

nobody ever heard of wade and wade was an ibf injury replacement

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          they are insulting you because you are legit stupid

theyve already answered...its simple...eye test and a guy like lubin had a very good amatuer career and was hyped as a potential future p4p prospect

nobody ever heard of wade and wade was an ibf injury replacement
          dominic wade was 167-10 as an amateur, lubin was 143-7 so its pretty similar. fact is neither of them were proven as pros yet one win is a joke win yet the other one is a really credible win. its a clear double standard. the fact that you and others were hypng lubin over nothing (the same way you did j rock) doesnt suddenly make it a great win lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            i dont think anyone praised ward for his win over brand lol....at all....just a false made up narrative

the barrera win? well....even wards detractors felt, beforehand, that it was a good fight and step up at LHW for ward....so he should have gotten at least a little credit

see...the difference is though...when ward beat a barrera....weve already seen ward in with top world class competition....and ward was moving up a class

when ggg beat jacobs that was his first step up to a solid B level, maybe even A level fighter, and he struggled.....some felt he barely won if he won at all....

i know all of this is hard to for you to comprehend with golovkins lil raisins resting on your chin
            Many of the same individuals that criticized Golovkin for being 'exposed' against Daniel Jacobs, didn't criticize Jacobs for also being 'exposed' . Even though Golovkin beat Jacobs just as impressively, if not more so compared to Andre Ward beating Alexander Brand. In other words, equal criticism wasn't being applied and both boxers weren't being judged by the same standards. That was my point! They don't have to praise Ward. The fact that they were criticizing Golovkin for his performance against Daniel Jacobs without criticizing Andre Ward for his performance against Alexander Brand at all is what my point was about. The same applies to Andre Ward's performance against Sullivan Barrera.

As for GGG struggling against Daniel Jacobs, GGG didn't struggle anymore than Ward struggled against Kovalev, Carl Froch, Kessler or Sullivan Barrera. Many also thought Ward didn't win some of those bouts either. So what is your point?

Comment

dominic wade was 167-10 as an amateur, lubin was 143-7 so its pretty similar. fact is neither of them were proven as pros yet one win is a joke win yet the other one is a really credible win. its a clear double standard. the fact that you and others were hypng lubin over nothing (the same way you did j rock) doesnt suddenly make it a great win lol.
              I'm personally still hyped to see Lubin's comeback. I wrote the loss off to being rushed into that fight, and getting caught with a punch he never saw coming, than Charlo being this great fighter.

Trash him all you want when he goes on a losing streak. The guy is 21 and is still upcoming. The sky is the limit for him, depending on how he comes back from that setback.

Comment

People believed Lubin and J-Roc could beat the charlo brothers

Nobody thought Wade would cause Golovkin any problems

Comment

Because "lil G"s haters are his biggest fans. They call him Bumlovkin, yet #1 p4p Ward is the only who can beat him at Ward's weight. He beat legit opponents like Jacobs and Canelo, yet they still hate him. Which proves they'll hate him no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
                    Let's be honest here: if Gennady Golovkin was Lamont Jones from Philadelphia and had exactly the same performances and record, would you like him better?
                    If Charlo was Jermekavic Charloiddy from Germany you would be sucking him off

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      But wasn't Wade an olympian? Oh right, he actually won gold.
                      where did you make that up from?

Comment

Working...
                      X