No announcement yet.

Is Adrien Broner done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    hes got a lot of legal problems. its not all for show like some of the others. hes unstable. there was also that time someone shot up his car, so whatever he did, he really pissed someone off for them to try to kill him
    i hear that....with floyd you could tell it wasnt really floyd...but broner is legit dumb getting involved in real dumb stuff.....and broner cant beat anybody at the top level....he just cant

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      hes done, every time he stepped up and fought someone he lost. He hypes himself and will have to fight big names to sell tickets but any big name he looses to. There arent any names he can beat other than if victor ortiz comes back again thats probably the only recognizable name broner can beat. Broner is slow and has poor defense. He was school by a much smaller guy in garcia, the size advantage thing isnt even working for him anymore.
      And because we know he will lose, his fights aren't interesting anymore.

Comment

Broner sucks, and always has.

Comment

fighter of the decade doe........

Comment

I think Broner is ruined! HE has some talent but the Maidana fight keeps hunting him. He is not the same fighter, he just can't let his hands go like he used to and that is because the that beating hunts him. He is very hesitant, not confident at all in the ring. The potential was always there(raw talent) but he is not a mentally strong person (as displayed by his behavior) which in turn affects his performance in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              he was done after chino whooped his a$$
              The fan base that Broner was being sold to are only interested in undefeated fighters. Lose your 0 and they don't wanna know.

Losing to Maidana ended the hype around Broner. And above 130lbs, the hype was all there was to him, basically.
              Last edited by kafkod; 10-21-2017, 10:48 AM.

Comment

He's been done. Just getting by with his name

Comment

I would say yes. I doubt he can make 140 again and he gets brutalized at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
                    I would say yes. I doubt he can make 140 again and he gets brutalized at 147.
                    why not make his own division? 144 or something. oh wait he tried to do that against porter and lost. wow he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      why not make his own division? 144 or something. oh wait he tried to do that against porter and lost. wow he sucks
                      Being completely honest, I would love to see Adrien Broner vs. Amir Khan at anything between 140 and 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X