Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post

good idea Lou

you fk'd that ****ty account when you ran around telling silly lies

best to use it just for trolling now

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
      What the hell did you just say/are you talking about? Don't quote my comment then spout that nonsense.
      Your clearly a know nothing dumb bîtch with an alt account. If you don't understand what I wrote u just proved to be the casual gggimp I thought u were.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        And YOU know lil g brings in absolutely no cash either so cut it out.

The only reason you want Jermall & Jacobs fighting is so 1 of them can beat each other for lil g to have less to worry about let alone his weak minded fans! Lions Only!!
        The guy fills the stadium in England, fills the venues, ppl turn on to his fights all over the world. These are just facts. He is Gennady Golovkin, the one guy everyone here would run for a signature, even the haters.
        You either don't follow the recent boxing news or running some racial agenda. Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          that is a fair point

I would agree with Deletrious, and you..... if not for the fact that Abel Sanchez felt there was enough reason to talk about it

the talking point is the hypocrisy and lies from Sanchez
          The irony is that ggg didn't need all this ducking by Disabled Filthy Sanchez on his behalf. He will lose the belts in the rematch regardless CLEARLY. I am positive that both Jacobs & Canelo can beat ggg in a rematch easier because they will be way less timid & let their hands go more in middle rds,so they can win irrefutable decision.

Ggg doesn't have anything to improve upon hes 35 yrs old whatever he's capable of learning or executing he would've already learned it by now. Canelo has improved in every single fight vs the best & if he stays off the ropes this time & instead clenches more often he might get a stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Golovkin was number 1 rated for Felix Sturm for two years and then Martinez. Then we were mandatory for Cotto and even for Canelo it took a while

TRANSLATION=WE ARE GOING TO DUCK CHARLO LIKE THEY DUCKED US??
            Well you all had a sh it load of excuses
            Floyd ducked the whole ww division in 08
            Then fought for money and you had no problem with and never once critisized him for it but you want to criticize ggg for it?

Comment

• So in other words they’re not gonna fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Well you all had a sh it load of excuses
                Floyd ducked the whole ww division in 08
                Then fought for money and you had no problem with and never once critisized him for it but you want to criticize ggg for it?
                At least Mayweather fought many elite fighters all throughout his career at multiple weights,he didn't wait til age 35 like others.. & im considered a floyd hater by extreme flômos because I can't stand him or his "behaviour,style & antics"

Comment

• Originally posted by zoken View Post
                  Ideally I agree... he should wait but GGG is not gonna fight him unless the fans demand that fight...imo GGG won't fight him for another year or so...
                  Then the WBC should step in, they did that for GGG. He can’t duck his mandatory (using the same duck logic here), he use to fight all his mandatory, so if the WBC steps in, GGG would either drop the belt like Canelo did or pay Charlo step aside money if he isn’t ready to fight Charlo (Like Cotto did to GGG).

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    good idea Lou

you fk'd that ****ty account when you ran around telling silly lies

best to use it just for trolling now
                    What the hell are you mouth-farting about now? I don't remember giving you permission to post on my boards either so don't press your luck.

Comment

• lol sanchez is right. charlo has no choice but to wait and he should fight an actual threat instead of another cripple. charlo don't just sit around with your thumb up your ass waiting for a payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X