Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abel Sanchez is right about one thing. Grovelkin and Thurman are both chicken shits. They are already going full out duck mode with Charlo. I have no doubt Charlo knocks Gennad out. If he lands flush on Grov then Genna goes down

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      He was 163 for that fight. That's above the MW limit

Here are all of Wade's fights. Hisv weights are on the left side. Before the GGG fight was he ever below or at the MW limit of 160?

Yes, yes he was. And hard to believe you can fight at middleweight, and be above the 160 weight limit. Never seen that before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        He was 163 for that fight. That's above the MW limit

Here are all of Wade's fights. Hisv weights are on the left side. Before the GGG fight was he ever below or at the MW limit of 160?

Not to mention that fighting at a higher weight, then coming down - presumably he is better able to take on a smaller guy. Versus Jermall who has never really faced a real 160 pounder yet. I like Jermall I just think he needs a real live body at 160 before you put him in against the top guys. Ward had 3 tune ups and he still got rolled over in the 1st half of Kov-Ward 1. Let Jermall get settled in a little bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
          No one is emotional, boy. Just don't know why anyone listens to the great 'analysis' of the low IQ blacks on here who are honestly borderline mentally ******ed with their IQs, can't write in legible English generally, and too dumb/racist to analyze anything without defaulting to race. It's all about race to you and your crew because you aren't intelligent enough to actually analyze anything.
          These things aren't allowed on this forum. You have been repeatedly insulting to blacks throughout this thread.

Reported for racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Well i mean he is the mandatory for the WBC title man..wasnt that the angle you used to chase Canelo?
            No.. Canelo wanted to fight at middleweight for a title.
            A. For big money
            B. To restore his reputation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
              Abel Sanchez is right about one thing. Grovelkin and Thurman are both chicken shits. They are already going full out duck mode with Charlo. I have no doubt Charlo knocks Gennad out. If he lands flush on Grov then Genna goes down
              Baloney. Golovkin has one of the best chins in boxing. It more likely to happen the other way. Not saying he would KO Charlo but I am saying Charlo can't KO Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Why go after Jacobs? He is the mandatory now. He just need to wait for his shot.
                Ideally I agree... he should wait but GGG is not gonna fight him unless the fans demand that fight...imo GGG won't fight him for another year or so...

Comment

• Translation:

Abel Sanchez -" leave Gennady alone, he's still trying to land a punch on CANELO while getting battered like a speed bag!"

Comment

• Charlo needs to get busy by fighting top middleweight guys.
                    Indeed he is yet to make a name for himself at middleweight.
                    The likes of Kautondokwa, Quillin, are available.
                    Charlo needs about 3 top middleweight fights before facing GGG.

Comment

• That's why I call him pussie g!! Dude is a straight bytch! Was crying about mandatories and people not wanting to fight him.

Now Charlo is the Mando and wants to fight his f@ggot ass team is talking about wait your turn? I thought they wanted to fight the best?? pussie g fits him real good

Comment

Working...
                      X