Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    "Reason they want to fight Golovkin or Canelo is because they want to cash out.” abel sanchez

Who the HELL EVER CASHED out with lil g?!? NO ONE!!
    D-level fighters like Rubio when he fought GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      LOL everybody knows that Charlo only beat a cripple and brings in absolutely no cash. This fool should be fighting Jacobs next to make some noise. I bet he is fighting another unknown trash can.
      And YOU know lil g brings in absolutely no cash either so cut it out.

The only reason you want Jermall & Jacobs fighting is so 1 of them can beat each other for lil g to have less to worry about let alone his weak minded fans! Lions Only!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Yeah exactly...and Floyd took his first and most embarrassing L.

Stupid ass.
        Listen harold ledderman, you sux at scoring so keep ****ting your pants....

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          And YOU know lil g brings in absolutely no cash either so cut it out.

The only reason you want Jermall & Jacobs fighting is so 1 of them can beat each other for lil g to have less to worry about let alone his weak minded fans! Lions Only!!
          Too bad you're too pussy to want them to whoop up on Queernelo, too

Comment

More bull**** from boxers teams... Sanchez should be sayin " ggg was force to Wait yrs for his shots as mandatory and that's bull****, no fighter should go through that.... Charlos mandatory so we will give him his shot"

It should be canelo rematch and if he wins, it. Should be unification or charlo no excuses...unless wba or Ibf throw out there mandatory cause I think they might be due next
            Last edited by Scary_canary; 10-20-2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
              GGG has ducked NOBODY. Clearly your illiteracy is firmly entrenched in boxing. You have zero boxing knowledge, you must watch fights after dosing LSD and you have a sh itt y attitude, more suited for WWF than the art of boxing. Go away you are boring. LOL what a clown.
              Andre "S.O.G." Ward.....you must of forgot bout that one....your welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Too bad you're too pussy to want them to whoop up on Queernelo, too
                Look here tiny....I NEVER said for them not to fight Nelo. I actually want to see Nelo/Jacobs after nelo beats lil g again.

First things first, get rid of all the fake **** starting with lil g! Lions Only!! Pvssy!

Comment

He should fight a top middleweight no doubt. But tell ya what Charlo is a great fighter and dangerous. I would put him off because there's no money with him and he might be the best of them all. GGG should fight Canelo again and then retire. I'm a GGG fan

Comment

Sanchez feels Charlo has to bring something to the table to fight Golovkin.

How bout a Lion a*s whoopin! Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                      He should fight a top middleweight no doubt. But tell ya what Charlo is a great fighter and dangerous. I would put him off because there's no money with him and he might be the best of them all. GGG should fight Canelo again and then retire. I'm a GGG fan
                      I can respect your honesty.

Comment

Working...
                      X