Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    My stomach hurts. I think I need to go take a big nasty Charlo.
    I shartlo today!

Comment

LOL everybody knows that Charlo only beat a cripple and brings in absolutely no cash. This fool should be fighting Jacobs next to make some noise. I bet he is fighting another unknown trash can.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        To be fair, a rematch with Canelo is a fight people want to see and a bigger money fight. I don't blame GGG for waiting to make a deal with Canelo.
        yea Canelo is clearly the next logical fight...But Charlo is next no excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
          The guy has had one fight at middleweight. Give me a break. He hasn't done anything at 160 and he shouldn't be a mandatory. Go fight Jacobs or Lemieux first. Or even Andrade.
          In his first fight as a lightweight, Mayweather took on World Boxing Council (WBC) champion and The Ring #1-ranked lightweight José Luis Castillo. Despite both fighters officially meeting the 135-lb lightweight limit, Mayweather came to the ring weighing unofficially 138˝ lbs to Castillo's 147˝ lbs. He defeated Castillo.

Stop being a twinky with the cream filling in the middle!

Comment

If GGG loses to Canelo the WBC becomes vacant and he would have to fight Charlo for it

If GGG wins Charlo is mandatory for the WBC title

Comment

Abel Sanchez ...knocked out a cripple ...

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                In his first fight as a lightweight, Mayweather took on World Boxing Council (WBC) champion and The Ring #1-ranked lightweight José Luis Castillo. Despite both fighters officially meeting the 135-lb lightweight limit, Mayweather came to the ring weighing unofficially 138˝ lbs to Castillo's 147˝ lbs. He defeated Castillo.

Yep and his 1st fight at 154 was also for the WBC with Oscar...they have so many damn excuses for GGG

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  In his first fight as a lightweight, Mayweather took on World Boxing Council (WBC) champion and The Ring #1-ranked lightweight José Luis Castillo. Despite both fighters officially meeting the 135-lb lightweight limit, Mayweather came to the ring weighing unofficially 138˝ lbs to Castillo's 147˝ lbs.

Yeah exactly...and Floyd took his first and most embarrassing L.

Stupid ass.

Comment

I don't see it happening. Because after the Canelo rematch, where he's going to make $20M+, would Golovkin come back at his age and fight for $2M again? I strongly doubt that.

The Canelo fight will be his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      LOL everybody knows that Charlo only beat a cripple and brings in absolutely no cash. This fool should be fighting Jacobs next to make some noise. I bet he is fighting another unknown trash can.
                      I swear you were screaming mandatory when GGG was Canelo's mandatory

Comment

Working...
                      X