Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zoken View Post
    Ideally I agree... he should wait but GGG is not gonna fight him unless the fans demand that fight...imo GGG won't fight him for another year or so...
    I disagree ggg would fight charlo. its just not going to happen before canelo rematch and rightly so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
      You made a comment that had no relation to the discussion. Everyone acknowledges Charlo is a high risk/low reward guy right now, at least relatively speaking. No one is disputing that.
      How did my comment have nothing to do with the discussion when I was responding to Larry who said the same thing? Apparently not everyone thinks he is high risk/low reward cause the very next few comments down from my original post someone said he wasn't. Are you ok? I mean you are responding so I know you can read, the problem seems to be that you don't understand what you're reading. And you are running around saying others have a low IQ

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshik View Post
        GGG has ducked NOBODY. Clearly your illiteracy is firmly entrenched in boxing. You have zero boxing knowledge, you must watch fights after dosing LSD and you have a sh itt y attitude, more suited for WWF than the art of boxing. Go away you are boring. LOL what a clown.
        well said ^

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          I don't see it happening. Because after the Canelo rematch, where he's going to make $20M+, would Golovkin come back at his age and fight for $2M again? I strongly doubt that.

The Canelo fight will be his last fight.
          All the belts doe

Comment

• ... So: Saul Alvarez, who's the "lineal" champ and the former WBC belt holder is ranked under Charlo by WBC... OK...

Comment

• Quack quack

Nah seriously though I'm a GGG fan and I understand he has bigger fish to fry but this was not a smart comment from Sanchez.
              Last edited by Apollo7; 10-21-2017, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• GGG is my favorite fighter but I have to admit that this argument is a load of rubbish.

People like Dominic Wade did nothing to earn a shot but GGG fought them anyway because he was mandatory. Charlo is mandatory so why don't they fight him.

Comment

• Why is Sanchez so worried about who Charlo has fought?

Charlo should fight the Saunders / Lemieux winner and let GGG give Danny Jacobs a rematch after he beats Canelo again.

Comment

• GGG asked for big names for a long time. Martinez, Cotto, Felix Sturm didn't want to face prime GGG. Even Canelo ducked for two years. Now young lions realized that GGG is beatable. So they want GGG.
                    I wish GGG-Charlo gets made as soon as possible. I wish GGG will face as more elite boxers as possible. I think it is more important than Canelo rematch. GGG already beat Canelo.

Comment

• Golovkin is businessman, not idol of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X